X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick easy brownie recipes

Hi I’ve been missing in action.
    I can’t smoke anymore and I wanted to know
    do I have to strain the canna butter through cheesecloth or can I just use the canna butter straight into the brownie mix?

It will be finally ground after I decarboxylate it and I don’t mind the flavor.
    My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
    The universities do not teach all things

Great to see you Paracelsus. I will surely be in your shoes in the future about combustibles. Wish I could help with the canna butter I've not made it yet.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I have made brownies with decarbed chopped weed, I just added coconut and pecans to cover it up, no one complained!

Comment

I’m in how long should I decarb at 225f
        My Growing and going full tilt NoTill NTG thread https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...l-tilt-no-till
        The universities do not teach all things

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          my aunt makes all kinds of edibles with regular cooking oil, put the oil the recipe calls for(usually half a cup) in the microwave for a couple of minutes or until its pretty damn hot and you need a cloth or mittens to move around. then you add the grinded weed untill saturated (about 20 grams) and stir around with a spoon, it will immediately deep fry the weed and will continue to decarb and dissolve as you let it cool down enough to mix it with whatever you are cooking. you can stray out the leftover plant or not, i usually dont

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I do 1 Oz in a quart jar for 1 hour @ 225*F, place the jar on a damp folded towel on a cookie sheet, rotate every 15 minutes. Many methods, water bath etc..

i have the decarb temp to time chart but its in celcius
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 8.50.00 AM.png
Views:	160
Size:	348.3 KB
ID:	369134

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X