White widow growing outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

White widow growing outdoors

So, I decided to grow cannabis. This Will be my very first time. I have choosen white widow automatic. And I want to grow it outdoors,in the mountainside. My idea was to dig a hole and put some good soil in there.i live I Austria ,burgerland . The yearly avrage rain is 500mm and the summer avg. temperature is 20-26'C. I want to plant my seeds at around april (or when the temperature at night doesn't go below 5'C)

Please keep in mind that im a complete beginner,any advice will do

Thanks!

Have you got the seed yet?
    For outside I would say do a photo plant, autos like lots of light 24 hours a day for best results

Welcome to GWE

Comment

I would think about starting the seeds in pots, even if you put the pots outside. Lets you bring them in at night until it gets warmer.

I've only grown photos, so can't speak to auto flowers. Watch out for deer. Good luck!

Comment

No, not yet. But then i guess im gonna buy the feminized ones.
        Some questions:
        -do i need bacteria to start the seeds? (I heard something about that)
        -and if i plant it in a remote location ,how often should i check on it?
        -should i water it?
        -how do i know if it needs anything?

Thanks in advance

Comment

I have heard of using H2O2 or chlorine bleach to disinfect the seeds, I drop mine in water until they sink (2-48 hours) the to moist paper towel in a baggie. When the tail comes out carefully plant it tail down.
          I used to plant gorilla style, we would go out in the spring work the soil, plant the seed. In late spring early summer we would go pull runts, in the fall as flowering started we pulled males. The 4th trip to the plants was to harvest just before the killing frost.
          If you can water/feed them you will get more, unless that pesky wabbit chews it down (ya I almost cried)
          You will learn to read your plant, she will tell you when she is happy and when she is not.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X