Are these autos look ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these autos look ok

Just wondering what people think about my 1st auto outdoor grow Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_125732.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	2.17 MB
ID:	368635
    IO'D

I have brought them up outside since 1st cotyledons sprouted. They have been inside this home made plastic house i made Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_125649.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	368637Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_125641.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	368638
    IO'D

Comment

So do these need lst by anychance due to what benifits would lst have on these plants there is not much to them so do they need to open up at all to let light in.
      IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_130716.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	368645Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_130713.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	368646Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_130708.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	368647Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_130642.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	1.96 MB
ID:	368648Click image for larger version

Name:	20200122_130634.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.92 MB
ID:	368649
        IO'D

Comment

I wouldn't LST them - more light is what they want.

They do look pretty good - great job so far.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

So the 4 x bigger ones are just about 6 week the smaller pinnaple in orange container is 1mth. As you can see the lighter coloured leaves on a couple which is my fault from tryn to give a light feed with tui liquid fertilizer fish and seaweed a couple had a rough time with it i have now been just watering with boiled water cool down of course ahhaha so any feed back.positive and negative all welcome i am a new grower so i like the education cheers
            IO'D

Comment

Don't know what part of the country you live in, don't know how much light they get, but they look fine to me,
              autos love that light,
              You doing a good job, gonna have you some killer smoke to before you know it.
              HappyGrowing
              Cfls for a week or two
              315lec for everything else
              Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
              36x36x63 inch tent.
              6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
              Smart pots
              Molasses
              Autoflowers

Comment

Great cheers everyone
                IO'D

Comment

And just to answer seasons and temp were in summer in nz at the moment average temp 25degrees celcius and around 14 hours light a day but this winter has been very cloudy and mild to previous summers in nz and we had a bad week or so of smoke from australias fires blow these ways it was pretty crazy. And i have had to put my plants in a inclosed area for awhile due to hiding plants from the law in nz is not legal yet but is getting closer to legalisation.
                  IO'D

Comment

My next questions are i have 4x autos germinating now 1x girl scout cookies. 1x skunk cheese. 1x dark devil. 1x mi5 and i paper towel method them till root was 0.5mm and then placed in final pot which are round pots 13litres. 2 have popped healthy as could be. 1 is just popping now with 1st catyelodes now showing 1leaf is healthy and other smaller and yellow. And then 1 more to yet pop i had to do surgery by fliping it around cause the taproot was poping out top and seed head down are they ok even tho i had to flip seed up right way up.
                    IO'D

Comment

• Canuck147
                      Canuck147 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      It's a gamble when one helps a seedling get set right. 50/50 chance it will survive - killed a couple myself wrestling with helmet head.

I would love to have that view from my deck! Corogold They look really good. As Canuck147 said, LST isnt really necessary outdoors and they seem to be doing just fine. Lol i wouldnt be able to keep myself from LST'ing the smaller Pineapple Express, just to see how she grows. I Pineapple Express...
                    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                    Canna Coco/perlite
                    General Hydroponics Flora Series
                    Cal/Mag.

Tent
                    Bruce Banner
                    Kushy Kush
                    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Thanks mate good idea il actually give that a go cheers
                      IO'D

Comment

Sorry canuck147 i couldnt help myself i was suppose to just lst the smaller pinnapple express and i lst all of them but the that 1 i got way carried away . There you go homegrown i didnt listen to you either ahaha my mum was right i got no ears there glued on ahahah heres some pics do you think thel be ok. I am new grower so hope this is lst good enough
                        IO'D

Comment

• Canuck147
                          Canuck147 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Don't be sorry - besides - Canadians are the lot that likes to apologize.

So can yous see any difference and by me doing this i havnt hurt them at all right. Maybe i should of listened ahaha im nervous now Click image for larger version

Name:	20200123_000927.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	1.16 MB
ID:	368725Click image for larger version

Name:	20200123_000903.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	368726
                        IO'D

Comment

Also ive read thru comments and more light the better for autos every1 seys so if i bring them inside at night under my normal house bulbs in lounge or bathroom does that count or should they stay outside in there normal enviroment. Any ideas
                          IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X