Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First grow.....problem with largest plant. Ph, light, heat????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow.....problem with largest plant. Ph, light, heat????

Hi all,

On my first grow and just started my 2nd of week of the flower schedule. I have 2x blue dream and 1x Girl Scout Cookie. Running a 600w HPS in a 4x4 tent and growing in Sunshine Mix #4. Im using Green Planet Dual Fuel 1 & 2. Iv been having huge concerns with the large BD that sits at the back. Its leaves are curled up a bit and it just hasn't look at all happy for a couple weeks and cant nail it down. I was fighting with an inconsistent ph meter so I think my ph was on the low side around 5.7 and I have been trying to keep it around 6.2-6.3. I also broke down and ordered a bluelab pen and going to do away with these cheap meters. I have usually watering every 4 days or so but thats changing soon. I also now have my light at 27" from the canopy because I first thought maybe its a heat or light issue. My temps are anywhere from 69-72F and RH in the low 50s. These pics were from 2 days ago. I have since watered and surprisingly they didnt droop at all this time.

Im worried that maybe its getting root bound also? I really spreaded this one out lst wise. The GSC has been happy since the beginning and the smaller BD hasnt been too much of a concern. So im really lost with what it could be. Any ideas that can point me in the right direction would be amazing right now

Side note, I plan on giving the top a trim and really clean up the bud sites.

Do you have a fan blowing directly on that plant by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by SirSmksAlot View Post
      Do you have a fan blowing directly on that plant by chance?
      Um kinda but it doesn't move the leaves around a whole lot. I a 6" clip on fan pointed between the light and canopy. I then have one blowing through the underside through the stems. Then on the other side a fan blowing upward towards the top in attempt to create circulation.

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm. It may be a root issue then. What size pot do you have it in?

All are in 5gal fabric pots.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X