My Second Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Second Grow

2nd grow. Coco/perlite medium. Cana coco A&B feed with added CalMag. Critical & 2x Fat banana seeds. No autos.
    Last edited by MagicMike66; 02-11-2020, 03:29 PM.

Hi Mike, I'm a hydro grower, so I have no advice today, but Critical looks great, and so do the wee ones!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Real good growth looks a bit yellow if you don't mind me saying? But I get that's it's young and you don't want to feed it too much yet.

SoOrbudgal Thanks. I’ve been thinking that lately too as all 3 plants are the same. I’ve been cautious with the nutes until I can find the right balance but I’m thinking I need to start upping the amount soon.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Just know MagicMike66 that's a tiny plant won't need much water yet no need to water all of soil in that pot yet. A good 16oz water pour in a slow circle around her all she needs for now i'm just cautious as you. I probley under feed more but i'm an old gardener look at the plant it tells you just don't over do a young plant just a little. And your doing good no kidding at least you were cautious enough not to fry or drown it that's a big A+

Thanks for the info on watering, I’m still a bit unsure how much I should be watering them so this is useful.

Comment

10 days of growth.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking good there MagicMike66

Looking good.
        as an aside, I never feed seedlings until the cotyledons shrivel up and fall off, and even then I'll wait a bit if they're healthy. I start with 150-200ppm and move up gradually from there wether I'm in soil or hydro.

Comment

All 3 plants after some LST and light defoliation of large fan leaves. All 3 were topped a week ago.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Great training going on there MagicMike66 those look like strong gals. Fat bananas I eat those everyday for my potassium but sure wouldn't mind trying that strain. It would go great with my Mango in the tent LOL

My babies are starting to take shape now. Explosion in size the last week or so. Getting ready to strip and flip to 12/12. Tent already smelling like heaven 😁

Comment

Entering 4th week of flower. Heavy defol done to expose bud sites. Starting to get real frosty and smell awesome

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X