Re vegging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re vegging

Well I'm trying to reveg a plant and I save some of the buds on the plant so it could re shoot but each bud is starting to shoot more than one shoot I have several shoots off of each Bud they're growing in clumps do I let it go like this or should I thin out the stems and just leave one or two stems per Bud that I left on the plant or how should I go about this any help on this subject it's becoming very bushy and thick

I would let it go for now it will look weird for awhile, maybe move the light back so they stretch more. Once limbs come out get the larf off,,,

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      i agree, you gotta be careful, when you see strong enough branches remove the remaining flower without damaging the branch, use a sharp blade if you can. the flower will die and rot if left unattended,

I planted an old cd99 seed from a couple years back from seedsman it's growing very rapidly but I had to pull it out of my tent which is a 7ft tall tent 4 x 4 not sure what to do with the thing now it's starting to Bud nicely I pulled it out of the tent I have 8-foot ceilings and it's about 6 in of my ceiling I can't put a light on it they won't hang that low yes I may just have to chop it down and throw it out not allowed to grow weed in the state where I'm at any suggestions it'd be greatly appreciated

Comment

You could tie her down, she luvs it! Or bend branches so you have the room, trim if a must, I have broken them over and let the top hang there,,, you have options!

Comment

also you can use these new veggin shoots for clones as well has reveggin then flowering.just left them grow a few new leaf nodes first then cut them and use as clones ,,in fact you can do both if you have room ,,but take a few clones and grow them as well ,,mac,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X