Update on my first grow (4weeks since 12/12 tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on my first grow (4weeks since 12/12 tomorrow

So its been 4weeks tomorrow since i flipped to 12/12 (21st of December) an I'm concerned my plant is small (bud growth wise) my phone is kept at 6 but creeps up to 7 within 3days, so i water with a ph of 6, im looking and from now been i flower i see abit of what i guess nute burn, which i my head is probably slowing down the growth, please send your opinions on this plant, for me id say its 3weeks in true flower as it took a week to see a mature pistil, all help and opinions are needed much love my friends❤

Ok what are you feeding them? Any black strap molasses (unsulfured), PK booster/s etc.?

Comment

Im currently feeding them PK rage 18/20, I've fed them this once, as i seen about of tip burn of the leaves, nbut plain water ph'd at 6 since ive seen the yellow tips

Comment

I wouldn't worry to much about yellowing tips or yellowing fan leaves, it is normal in the fall for this to happen (the plant is eating them), it's the flower we want!
        From here they look nice, sativa dominant which can also mean fluffy airy buds on some strains with lots of long arms
        Black strap feeds the microbial things in soil, they make the nutrients in the soil usable by the plant, which means fatter buds!

Comment

Could i get this from your normal retail shop or would it have to be a hydro shop mate?

Comment

You can get black strap molasses at most any grocery store, even organic, just make sure it is "unsulfured" Some folks put it on their pancakes. I use some making BBQ sauce,,, 1 Tablespoon per gallon of water BTW

Comment

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              Grow shops also carry it at a greater cost!

How often shall i use the mollases? Im also using liquid seaweed extract from maxicrop, explosive growth in veg, and the stretch was phenomenal, i guess its just slowing down ready for the buds to carry on with there process now

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I would quit the growth nutes, switch to bloom ferts. and I use the unsulferated molasess once a week in my waterings that's how I do it. My feedings are more conservative than others.

• Rwise
              Rwise commented
              Editing a comment
              up to every other watering, and I'll second on the nutes, low/no N high PK

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X