Seeds - where to buy in CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeds - where to buy in CA

Hello Everyone, going to start my first grow this year but I'm finding it hard to find seeds to purchase in CA. Any options or do I need to go overseas? If overseas, any issues with customs? Recommendations on overseas vendors? Thanks in advance - Encinitasbuckeye

I use Seedsman and haven't had any issues. They're about the cheapest I've found, they have a huge selection, freebies, guaranteed shipping option (they'll resend if you don't receive them) and delivery takes 10-15 business days.

Comment

Pacific seeds is on the left coat, new420guy is next door many others I have used him no issues.
      Welcome to GWE

Comment

I've ordered from New420Guy he was in CA but moved to Nevada, always had seeds in 2 or 3 days, he always sent free seeds and I had good luck with them. I also like Nirvana Seeds, they have very good prices with free delivery. My last order took 14 days to get here and I've never waited more than 3 weeks.

Being your first grow I would recommend Northern Lights Auto Flower from Nirvana. Very easy to grow and can have big yields.
        Born August 1956.

Coco-Coir/Perlite Mix
        Mega Crop Nutrients, Bud Explosion.
        36"x36"x73" Grow Tent
        4 bulb T5's for Veg.
        2 VipraSpectra 450 LED for flowering
        IPower 4" Exhaust and Scrubber
        3 Gallon fabric pots.

Comment

I have received seeds no problems from these 3 companies. Seedsman (20 plus business days) and Pevgrow (12 business days) overseas. For Autos try Mephisto genetics.com(USA) (5 business days or less).
          Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-20-2020, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by encinitasbuckeye View Post
            Hello Everyone, going to start my first grow this year but I'm finding it hard to find seeds to purchase in CA. Any options or do I need to go overseas? If overseas, any issues with customs? Recommendations on overseas vendors? Thanks in advance - Encinitasbuckeye
            Always my first recommendation is Nirvana (I have never had a customs confiscation when ordering from Nirvana), but if you are dead set on a dealer in CA these guys are pretty good. https://bakedbeans-cannabis-seeds.com/

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X