No announcement yet.

pre buds or male seed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea mate i dont know what you want to do with them mate im a new grower also but i do mine in backyard and guerilla grow. So i no bugger all about indoors i honestly love growing weed mate its been honestly really theroputic for me its really helpen me in so much i suffet from cronic depression and few other symptoms so they tell me ahaha but keep going man i love smoking weed but i think ive found my calling i think i like growing it more somedays when you go thru what you just went thru ya think fuk growings not for me but i believe in the motto aslong as the good out weighs the bad its a good thing. Keep growing you will be hooked. Me personally id get rid of the hermies males .clean ya tent out get ya ferts all going ready make a plan forward think it get every running at prime enviroment as soon as youre seeds get to you youl be ready to roll . Im finding no matter in or outdoor being prepared and organised is the best possible chance of succesful growing
    IO'D

Comment

Ill give newguys site a few days til they figure out the taking card issues and Ill grab some fems to hopefully avoid this again, I have some soil left and some small pots and some of my FF trio. so on to the next one!
      If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I send a personal check, may be a while on the cards
        my order is processing!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X