X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I snapped some of some bud sites.
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like you have a hermie or two.
      Anytime you see those pollen sacks it is a male part.
      Seems the plants are producing male parts either from poor genetics or stresses in environment. It is not that uncommon of a thing but can be minimized several ways.
      This article can explain it better then I ever could..

Learn the difference between male and female cannabis plants, and find out what to do with "hermies" (female plants showing male pollen sacs or bananas).
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-22-2020, 09:13 AM.

Comment

should I grow em out? or can I snip/ shave that off? I only see a few spot

Comment

Grow em out if you want seed, if you dont want seed get em out o there!
          If they are boys the seed produced would be regular seed male/female
          If they are hermies the seed should be all female

Comment

ill have too look em over good later tonight. I think theres that i seen with it but only a few. so if the other does thats all 3 . I did have to swap tents, dont know if that fucked with em

Comment

Dieselgrower I feel your frustration. Where did you get those seeds? Bag? Do you possibly have light leaks? One hermi is not unusual but 2 or more is indicitive of a problem. Don't grow them out, they will be very inferior to a female resin-gland wise and not worth the risk of pollinating the other ladies.

Comment

Im pretty sure theres a branch on 2 of em , someone I work with asked do you want 6 plants, the wife and I are both medical so I figured why not try and cut that cost out. Ive always wanted to start just I never had any luck period trying. I believe they were bag seeds. Im gonna ask if he found males. I have my tent in my basement corner stays pretty dark. i got inside and didnt see anything leaking, I do have the passive open all the time.

Comment

If there are not to damn many, they can be carefully picked off daily, or if it's just a random bud, snip it off, good luck!

Comment

Ratshit bruf i reakon youll be chasing shit up hill picking them off bro i reakon just buy a few autos or photoperiods but thats rough man 2 0r 3was it male and the rest hermie. Thats a rough 1st grow bro shit seeds or stressed life of plants thats hard going. Were do you live mate i do have some spare auto seeds i could send you a couple maybe depending on how much it cost me to post to you or have you ever purchased seeds mate i got a good site with good freebies. I suggest buyung a couple feminised seeds autos or photoperiods were do you live mate i do have extra seeds i could possibly send or u got a good seedbank site youll get 2 free seeds of the bat with youre 1st order by just metioning my email. I know youll be thinking bugger the growing at moment but dont give up mate cut ya losses and start again with feminised seeds and a decent strain youll be stoked.
                    IO'D

Comment

the hits keep coming, thought I was safe, I have never purchased seeds figured I could try this first before spending. other than the tent kit, then they got too tall so I bought a bigger tent. if this went good or ok was gonna buy some, . Im in US.
                      Ill have to give them a good look over later but I think @least 2 are herm then.

Comment

• Rwise
                        Rwise commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I get my seed from new420guy, order in now, he has the best prices for good seed. Not the greatest selection,,, and mostly regular seed, so if you want fem read closely.

Simple formula for knowing which is which. Little white hairs= Female. Little rounds balls= Male.
                      If both = Hermi

Comment

Hey rwise how much are they from new420guy im paying 7canadian $ per seed works out around $9 nz dollers have a look at the whitewidowrocks metion you heard from them from coromandel07866@gmail.com you will receive 2 free seeds i get $7canadian credit honestly mass freebies. And so far ive had 2 orders 1 with tracking other no tracking both arrived in nz from canada 7days and awesome promotions and freebies give them ago photo and autos please guys look them up there all about good karma with ganga ive had great outcomes with them like brought 4 seeds 1st time enter all the promotions i received 16 seeds only paid for 4 so i was stoked and some cool experimental strains like gorrilla widow . And gorrilla girl and more awesome pls guys check them out
                        IO'D

Comment

• Rwise
                          Rwise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Shock Trauma F3 seeds are on sale for only $2 each!
                          $3-7 USD per seed and about $9 USPS shipping, other shipping options cost more.
                          Plus, you get FREE SEEDS with every order!
                          I have had no issues, fast delivery

thanks corogold. Ill check it out. maybe i can grab a few and try some fems. probably my best bet. ive seen a few beginner strains, maybe Ill start with 1 of them
                        Last edited by Dieselgrower; 01-22-2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

I'm with Rwise I've ordered 4x from newguy420 out of Nevada. He sent me Black Domina fem. photo seeds free this round. I've had my eye on that one for a while. I like indica hybrids with 60/40 or more indica. He's got lots of good strains from other breeders also. Only trouble is he runs out quick LOL. He responds to my emails and is quick to ship.
                          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                          indoor/outdoor grower
                          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Dam trannies!!!! So while I figure out seeds, I went down and castrated what I could see, I found some on all 3 so what's the loss to let em go for a bit just so I can learn a little and see what to expect. I did look @ that seed site , no cards right now, but will be back up in a few days. also looked @ nirvana. I'll grab a 5 pack. Start small
                            Last edited by Dieselgrower; 01-22-2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X