pre buds or male seed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pre buds or male seed?

First off hello, novice grower. So please be gentle. did try and search out some pics to match what Im seeing but no luck. i thought I had girls but have been on 12/12 almost 2 full weeks and dont know if Im seeing pre buds or seeds? i did take a few pics to post . lights on in a few hrs so I can take more but heres the main culprit. I did veg way too long, I transplanted right when they were given to me so I gave em some time to settle. I can deff get more pics of all of em I just gotta wait a few hrs.
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

That's a not so sneaky male. Best to get it out of the grow area asap or any females around will be making seeds.

Comment

thanks, bummer! Im gonna get some pics off all 6 when lights come on later. I hope theres a few ladies in there. But Im perrty sure theres another that looks similar.

Comment

Those look nearly ready to open bummer, i'd open the tent just to get those males out quickly pretty big sacs.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

thanks SoOrbudgal
          ill yank that right @lights on and hope for the best . ill pull any like it aswell. but ill post pics before doing that . but suspect 1 is
          out!
          will post pics of them all asap.
          Last edited by Dieselgrower; 01-19-2020, 05:28 PM.

Comment

so pull anything like #1. that maybe 3 of 6

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Cannot tell for the 2nd pic but #1 and # 3 are definite males. anything with balls have to go and quick.

pulled some tonight. hopefully the 3 i left will be ok. pics are of pulled
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dieselgrower; 01-19-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Yea mate i know the feeling if in doubt give G.W.E a shout you made the right call i think inside you would of had the feeling of doubt a while ago by the looks of those pics. But hey its learning in picking things up quite quickly now bit by bit day by day. This forum awesome bro its being the bezt info on green you can find proberly the most single info on google. But what i do know is that check the plant as far away from grow room/area and see if any pods are popped and if so id recomend giving ya tent a light blech clean and maybe a wash and change youre clothes so ya minimize chance of pollinating the ladys
              IO'D

Comment

yes Thanks for the quick responses. deff great help! ill get some pics of what I kept. those boys are zipped in my 2nd tent for now. so down to 3.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Way to grow sir quick action

so here are some pics of the 3 I was able to save. about to start week 3 of 12/12 . Used FF ocean soil and nutrient trio was recommended by the guy who gave em to me so i just stayed with it. seems to be ok. dont know if im giving them enough. but theyve been alive this long which is good for me.
                Attached Files

Comment

If you don't have problems from the male plants pollen it could be a real good harvest for you. They look healthy.
                  Fingers crossed.

Comment

I like bro looking good. Did you check the male plants for open sacs bro just to ease the mind. If not i reckon you should just better safe than sorry.
                    IO'D

Comment

I have not taken a great look yet. I was just gonna chuck em. Just zipped em up to get them away. But I'll take a quick peek

ok nothing obvious, I also didn't wanna leave it open long. So my fingers are crossed.
                      Last edited by Dieselgrower; 01-20-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Sweetmate all the best and keep updating us on pics and progress this is awesome forum to help with questions and querys so just make post and wait for all these great horticulturalist to help you along the way they have helped teach me alot man i find it so benicial to growing to the best you can. Keep it up bro
                        IO'D

Comment

ok i was saying good moring and inspecting the ladies as I do every morning before lights out. so can ask what do you think of this? do i need to worry, I see the hairs? I hope thats just bud starting? Theres only a few I see. also noticed a few dry leafs.

Comment

• Rwise
                            Rwise commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The plants in pics 1&2 are boys

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X