First time growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First time growing

Just looking for a few tips on growing indoors first time I'm on to my 11th day now things are going well any feed back is appreciated thanks guys

Comment

Welcome to GWE!
      The stretch, they need more light! I would add soil and cover the stalk up to the baby leafs, everything covered will make roots, and they will not fall over and break.
      I dont see perlite in the soil, it helps with drainage etc..
      Give details on the soil, lights, temps, humidity, etc.. and get more/better tips!

Comment

Just standard in my home with a led light I have just want to grow for personal use and soil I bought Boi one from local plant shop I need some help I think

Comment

I am using (4 28 watt/100eqwatt) CFLs, at Lowes I picked "Y" adapters (3 for each socket) and made a 4 way. Cheap, works, you can get better lighting, not in my budget,, yet,,.
          I like the cloth pots as the breath very well, and roots self trim so they dont get root bound. You could drill a bunch of small holes in plastic pots so they breath and drain well
          Myself, I make my own organic soil and dont bother with PH, as long as everything needed is in it it is good to grow!
          Here is my current grow, an experiment, the soil is 3/4 chopped leaf, some sand for silica, perlite for drainage, blood and bone meal, sulfur, dolomite lime, and a bit of roots organics uprising grow,, oh and earthworms! IF I can hold out until tomorrow I will update the pics!
          I have been moving since Thanksgiving, many things to do, as in find all the crap I lost or forgot about, in that was a jar I used to keep the bestest of the bestest smoke over the year (saved for Christmas). Now I know whatever was in it was great, and it had some seeds (not many), was light green and not smashed so hard.

Comment

• Rwise
            Rwise commented
            Editing a comment
            LEDs can be used in place of the CFLs I use,,, just think actual wattage and not looks like,,,

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X