Hjvff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Hjvff

Can anyone help me? Since flower this one started to have brown spots in the top leaves and now slowly its going lower. All the others are fine and I treat them all the same and I switch their places often so what could be the problem here?

Could be the start of bud rot - take a cola in each hand and bend it in half where the brown is, don't break it - just looking inside it . If more brown on the inside - which I have had - then ya gotta cut it off below the brown area and begin drying it. Throw the brown stuff away.

​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yep looks like root issues maybe wet soil lack of aeration. If it was mine i'd remove it from the tent put it on the counter give it a good look at. I would not feed it other than flush with plain water allow it to dry.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Bigblackbanana
        Bigblackbanana commented
        Editing a comment
        The soil got pretty hard so maybe a lack of oxygen in the roots? I already fed it phed water so now I'll let it dry and see what happens. Also tried to loosen the soil by squeezing and breaking it.

Bigblackbanana, those leaves look wet. Do you spray them with anything? If so, there is your answer for bud rot.

Comment

• Bigblackbanana
        Bigblackbanana commented
        Editing a comment
        They aren't wet i only water the soil and the rh is very low 40% and below plus I have a fan blowing on them constantly. I'm starting to think they are burned and since I have a new qb it gets pretty hot (26 or 29) when I forget to open the window(I'll open the tent and let the heat out when I find out) so there are temp changes a lot.

Yes maybe punching holes into soil might help. Your pretty far along with the bloom looks like. If you can move the colas away from each other for air. Place a stick along side of pot inside, pull cola towards stick tie her to it spread out the branches this may help if light now reaching lower plant. Good luck
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Agreed SoOrbudgal Poke a few holes in the soil. Fastest way to dry out a pot & get oxygen to over watered roots. You can go up through the drain holes too. & as kingfish said- keep them buds dry.
        Last edited by JDU; 01-20-2020, 05:12 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X