Clear All

Wow thats cool man i aint ever seen flocks of geese like that crazy awesome
    IO'D

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Corogold that's a cool name.
      Yeah man, it's ever year, both coming down from Canada ,down the Mississippi River Flyway an going back
      up North when it warms up.
      Plenty of food in them Delta fields, they always come down here during bowseason, you want see or hear any for a 2-3weeks, then they are here for a month or so, making racket like you ain't never heard, kinda like hearing a big gobbler, up close for the first time. Then they go further South if the ground an lake's around hear freeze real bad.
      That migration is something else, been fun to watch, up close ,over the years.

Cheers man and the name corogold yea its a old or maybe the 1st well known strain from new zealand corogold oringinates from were im from coromandel nz they say the strains gone now but i heard they still sell it in coffee shops amsterdam but i cant track down any seeds for that strain. They say the legendery famous man bob marley used to buy 1pound of weed from each country he played in and it was stated that when in new zealand performing he would buy 1pound of weed from a place called colville its a hippie community in coromandel nz and he would purchase 1pound of corogold marijuana from a hippie there im unaware of fact or fictional but its a well known coro story. Ahahah
    IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X