1st grow troubleshoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! 1st grow troubleshoot

I need help with what’s wrong with my first grow, up until yesterday they’ve been fed with miracle grow as my nutrients I ordered were lost in the post, what sort of deficiency is this? Nitrogen? Any help would be great thanks 😁

Yo Kainus you fried that young plant with way to much Nitrogen. Over watering also looks like but will you take photos without LED on maybe in natural light and give us some more info of soil.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks so much for the reply I really appreciate it.
      Canna Coco Professional Pro Soil 50L https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008BHXY..._rKRiEb5EFPS45 this is the stuff I’m using. So is that down to the miracle grow? I’ve posted a photo of the miracle grow contents. I figured nutrient burn a week ago so flushed them and tried feeding a more diluted solution but still had leaves like this grow. Those photos were just in a lit room not under there grow lights or do you want me to take em outside for a photo. Thanks again for the help
      Attached Files

Comment

How much "MG" did you give them per watering?
        for now STOP giving them any and just feed plan 6.o PH'ed water only when the pot are dry.

do you have better nutes coming or are going to try and finish them with "MG"?
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

The recommended amount. I’m using this stuff now, it hasn’t come with any info of nutrient details on the packaging though
          Attached Files

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Recommended dosage for Miracle Gow is - 0 - most cannabis growers do not use Miracle Grow it is best used for tomatoes.

Kainus the plant was over fed N. Flush with plain water allow her to dry. Can you repot her in more canna friendly soil mix? Without ferts. already in it?
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X