Nutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Nutes

Hey guys, here’s another one that’s probably been discussed but I can’t find much.

I’m looking for a good all purpose ORGANIC fertilizer that I could ideally use from start to finish. If I had to get something for the flower stage that would work, but I’m trying to keep the nutes as simple as possible for my next grow.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

@Farmall has me thinking about using KindSoil for my next grow. He just had some amazing results and is loving that all he needed to do was water.

Comment

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      That's how a soil should be. I don't add any nutes either.

Will be my first run with this stuff, but I've heard nothing but great things from guys who use it, and it's considerably cheaper than most other stuff, and is 100% organic. I also like the idea of just watering throughout the grow, with the occasional top dressing. Nothing fancy, just mix with soil before planting. Can use any mix of the two or just strictly the all purpose. After 4-5 weeks or if the plants fade a bit you can dress them with any mix of the two, depending on how far along in the grow. 1-2 dressings seems to be all a plant needs during a full cycle, one dress about a month into veg, and than another dress right during stretch and early flowering. Maybe a last dress later in flowering if it's a long grow.
    Last edited by dropinbiking; 01-16-2020, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X