Purple,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple,

Years ago I had a gorilla grow (my own seed/strain) about 1/3 of a patch turned purple. It was purple from the ground up to the tips of the tops, when it flowered they were a lighter shade yet purple. It looked glorious there in the 100*+ temps, my friend ask "will it stay this colour?" I told him not likely, I was glad to be wrong, it held that luvely colour. once they were cured out he did not like it and sold it @ $200 oz calling it blue Hawaiian. When he ran out peps were telling me they were buying some that looked like mine, and the price, I held my hand out, the crap gave me a headache! The high was not as good either, sad to say I took their money,,,

From then I have never tried anything purple for fear of a migraine headache, and those of you that experience these you now they are not fun. Has purple weed had this affect on anyone else? If not I may give some GDP a try, but I would hate to have to toss it.
    Last edited by Rwise; 01-15-2020, 02:45 PM.

Hmm not had really purple or black buds but I seen them at dispensary. My black cherry punch was sorta darker buds. No headache
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

ive grown GDP once and smoked it for years and its my favorite strain, you can smell the purple and will make you feel happy and in a good mood, its just the best

Comment

I love me some good purple genetics, some awesome heavy ones out there. Usually purples go hand in hand with deep indicas that like the cold. My favourite kind of bud

Comment

I'll get that GDP ordered, and hope it does not do what my purple did,,,

Edit; Order is in for GDP, Black Domina, piebeurt and shock trama
          Last edited by Rwise; 01-16-2020, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X