oh my

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh my

new trichome designation between cloudy and amber.

opiaque.

would anyone chop at this point or is everyone in agreement that a good amount of amber is the indicator to chop?

sativa and indica alike?
    Attached Files

nope I would wait. Think fall when the leaves are changing color. A I see a lot of white pistols . typically you want those to be brown and sucked up into the calyx.

Comment

Not if I did not need to for the weed stash. Big mistake taking that early terrible high for me and my clan. I promised myself not to go there again.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

i'm not hard up or anything, just didnt realize it would take SO LONG to amber..

finishing week 6 and beginning to foxtail and new buds (or at least pistils) are sprouting.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Ohhh I see, yes it takes FOREVER towards the end, really tempting to say screw it and take a bud or two. Getting to close to the light? Super crop those branches it would help. Seems like they like to shoot out a few hairs but that gets less as time progresses, but light to strong to close they seem to keep on spitting out new stigmas.

hrmm possibly.. i'd rather ride it out than look in to dimming options.

for now.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X