Nutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutes

Hey everyone. New to the site. Had a question. Starting indoors then going outdoors with photo plants. If I use fox farm ocean forest for soil, when do I start with the nutes? I've read it's good till flower but that has to be indoors with forced flowering.

I dont use commercial soils, I make my own, but what I have read is use a PK booster for flower
    Welcome to GWE

Comment

Hi there! I use foxfarm ocean forest exclusively, as well as foxfarm nutes. I've found that the nutes already in ocean forest tend to last about 4 weeks. I don't know if the size of the container matters. I use 3 gallon pots. I've only grown with it indoors. I would wait until the 4 weeks, then start doing light nutes and see how the plant reacts. I usually only get in 1-2 vegetative nutrient waterings before flowering. I start flowering usually in the 5th week from seed.

Comment

I assume you mean you will be moving potted plants outside and not transplanting into the earth? If they're remaining in pots be sure they start big enough for the move or are prepared to pot up a size or two. At that point you still follow the directions (assuming FF trio) but about half strength of what the bottle calls for. Don't worry about watering every two days or three days or whatever...listen and watch the plants. When they're thirsty you water them, not when it is on a schedule convenient to us.
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Thanks everyone. Man this is fun!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X