Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GH Drain to Waste Schedule Question

Hello GWE peeps,

New member preparing for first grow, here...I'm planning to follow the 315 LEC tutorial and have a question regarding the frequency of feeding when using the GH custom schedule. My interpretation is that you only water when necessary and add nutrients to every other watering. Is this correct? Even if there is significant time between waterings (2-3 days)?

Also, after a few days of running my equipment in an empty tent, I'm seeing a high temp around 78° and a darkness low of 60°. Is this too much of a swing?

​​​​​​Would appreciate any input you guys/gals have to offer

hello, first of all yes you should water only when necessary but how often you feed nutrients its going to depend on the media you are using, in soil depends on the nutrients the soil already contains and in coco its going to depend on how much you feed(concentration) and how many nutrients the plants needs, but usually coco is feed with every watering. the amount of water the plant drinks its going to increase overtime so therefore how much times goes in between waterings is going to decrease. the temperature change between day and night is perfect so dont worry about that. wish you the best of lucks

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      btw welcome to the forum, we all love to answer questions and help others but people that just ask for tips and instructions in a vague general way dont get much responses so dont be afraid to ask anything, the more specific the better

• Todoubled
      Todoubled commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for taking the time to reply and reassuring me that the temps look to be 👌🏻.
      I'm going to be using soiless Coco mix and trying to follow Nebula's 315 LEC tutorial. The only thing I plan to deviate from is the use of autos and SOG. I'm looking to do a 3-4 plant ScROG to limit my plant count.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      great plan, feed every watering but start with low doses and see how the plant reacts, start at half a dose. keep ph under control. i like 5.8 for coco

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X