Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trich development

Hello all,

I have just completed week 9 of flower and I’m wondering how close I am. I bought a jewellers loop to look at the trichome development but am a novice at this. I am unable to upload the video as the attachment is too large but was able to freeze frame some shots to get some expert opinion.

side note. All of my fan leaves are curled and looking dead.

any help is appreciated.
    Attached Files

U are very close I see alot of cloudy trichomes it's a matter of preference at this point.

Comment

• Newguy36
      Newguy36 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks fo your response man! Much appreciated. It’s not easy to tell the difference. As for preference I’d rather a uplifting euphoric high than a sleep medication. I think I’m going to harvest tonight. The rest of my plant looks really finished. Lots of curled necrotic fan leaves... these photos are from a week ago and it has only progressed this way

Oops forgot to upload
    Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Morning Newguy36 if you want "euphoric" you don't want much amber as you know so final decision is up to you, they sure look great from a distance. Really frosty and I bet it' smelling up your house LOL

It’s just one and I have a pretty large carbon filter and a 6” dual speed extraction fan so the smell is nearly non existent.... nearly lol.

thanks!!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG950142..gif
Views:	180
Size:	493.4 KB
ID:	365482

Comment

Lol love that.

pics from last night
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X