roots are all tangled together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

roots are all tangled together

I growing in a small stealth cabinet I went on vacation for a week. When I came home I checked the water water tub all my roots are bound to together. I do sent get them in there own pots there are three auto one photo what can I do

Just untangle them as gently as you can and they should be fine. With photo plants it's a non issue to rip roots apart and transplant. With autos it's to be avoided because those things are on such a fast timeline to harvest that they can't afford many setbacks. But I think you'll be fine. Not sure what growing style you're doing- could try floating the roots in water as you detangle them- may or may not help.

Comment

Hi Ribbit

Are they in DWC net pots?

On a grow I had to reach in the tub to untangle roots growing in the pump you can do lots that way. Good luck (darn vacations) LOL

Try holding the plant up a little and the other hand (fingers) untangle and pull up REAL SLOW job but it will work.

Bubblehead
      4x4 Gorilla Tent 600 watt hps and Veg Tent T5 Fluorescence
      4 Cures and a Life time gardener
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...ze-these-leafs
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...female-56-days

Comment

I have had that happen more than once. Usually I've been able to seperate them but one time I had to cut off a bunch of roots. The plants grew totally different from each other. One did pretty good the other one just made small buds. But they will survive. Good luck !!
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

Thank you for you're comments and suggestions. I will try to seperate gently if not I will try to spread out in a bigger container and try to train them to grow apart from each other.my next grow will be in seperate reservoir have a great day

Comment

These are my babies the roots took off after adding hydroguard

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X