Planting schedule for continual growing in 32" x 32" x 64" tent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Planting schedule for continual growing in 32" x 32" x 64" tent

Hi there! I'm a newbie grower, currently in my third week of growing two autos in 6 gallon bucket auto systems. One plant is really taking off and the other ran into some issues and is stunted.. probably won't be much of a producer, but I'm just letting her be to see what happens. My tent is 32" x 32" x 64".

Since I'm growing autos and light schedule isn't super important (currently doing 24/0, but will probably eventually go to 18/6), I was thinking about starting new seeds before the previous cycle ends in order to keep a continual grow going.

Does anyone have a good schedule for when to start new seedlings? Are there any issues I may run into with running different schedules? I figured I'd keep a dome on them for the first 10 days at least to keep the humidity up. Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

Good question. I try that myself with autos - try to figure out how long your current grow will take - 80 days? - plus your better plant will already be shooting out pistils - or will be soon - so when you get to the halfway point- start 2 more seeds.
    What could go wrong?
    Current grow happens to have an autoflower that really was a photoperiod plant. What a pain in the ass that is - I put it in my second bathroom for its 12 hours of dark.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

I started to type but it became a huge long mess of shit. Long story short is that it is just going to take time and experience with your chosen breeder's strain to get it dialed in. Let us know what breeder/strain and maybe someone has firsthand experience, if not we can at least look up the info and try to guesstimate. Also, how often and how much do you need to harvest?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X