ID:	364656Click image for larger version

Name:	704C7878-BB3B-4F95-AFC5-C9BB7FB9FBCE.jpeg
Views:	434
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	364655Click image for larger version

Name:	DC828BCB-C93E-471B-881D-3926093CFBAF.jpeg
Views:	536
Size:	92.8 KB
ID:	364654 I’ve grown outdoors for several years but this is my 1st time indoors in a tent. I have the Viparspectra TC1350 light. It pulls 600 watts and is rated as a 1kw HID replacement. I couldn’t afford the HLG1100 that I wanted but this one seems to have pretty good specs for the price. My question is, Can I get a pound from 4 plants in 5 gal soil pots with moderate training. I can grow healthy plants but I’m concerned about the yield.

Thanks!

My setup:

Gorilla original 4x4x8 grow tent
    Viparspectra TC1350 light
    (w/ built in timer and spectrum control)
    Hydrofarm 6” mixed flow 350CFM FAN
    Vortex Pro lite 6” x 16” 400CFM carbon filter
    2 Vivosun oscillating fans
    Century 2 outlet digital timer for osc fans
    5 gal soil pots w/16” saucers
    ThermoPro wireless temp/hygrometer

Really nice set up Guest. Im just finishing my second indoor grow and starting my third at the same time. I manage to get just over 1lb with my first grow..3 autos and 3 photos, LST only. Im hoping to get 1lb from 3 photos with my current grow..LST and a couple of supercrops where the colas were too tall.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the response and giving me hope!

homegrown what kind of LST are you using? I’ve just always fimmed them a couple of times each.

Comment

Niice setup! Yeah with good training and no hiccups no reason why you couldn't yield in the pounds, you've certainly got the space to pull a few P's

Comment

If you've still got time to swap lights you could realllly save yourself in hydro over the cycle and improve yields drastically. Take another look at some newer LED's I promise you won't be disappointed. Could turn that 1 pound hope into a multiple pound reality.

Comment

I think I’m stuck between the lights I’m not confident in and the ones I can’t afford. Is there a Proven diy kit for a good light in the $500-600 range?

Comment

5-600 Could get you a lot of light. A couple SP150's or a couple used SP 250's. Could get a couple TS 1000's, or a TS 2000, hell maybe even a TS 3000.

Not sure why you feel limited for 5-600. Some seriously epic lights all the way up to the commercial level available for that price. Could even get an Electric Sky V2 for that money

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X