Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st indoor grow - 10 weeks in - how dod they look?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st indoor grow - 10 weeks in - how dod they look?

Hello My friends, so I'm 10 weeks into my 1st indoor grew, switch ed to 12/12 at week 8. I have been having a hard time figuring out just the right light distance. I was hoping to keep the ladies shorter, but they just kept stretching to the light, and when i let them get closer, the leaves started to canoe, and get yellow tips.Anyway, here are a couple pics. let me know what you guys think. are they on schedule,? do they look healthy? thanks for all your help, as always, much appreciated.

Hello johnb1963 I can tell ya how I keep my grow short is to train them while in their veg. stage. Once those you have got so tall only thing I would do is pull the stalks out and away. You could also supercrop them.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've read after supercropping, the repaired step then promotes more growth to the branch. I'm hoping this extra growth is thickness and not length. Just wondering. And would different strains react differently. I dunno. Any idea, anyone.
      First time indoor grower, but luvin it.

Comment

I can show you lots of supercropping and how the plant grows after. Is there anything in particular you would like to see? I am in the process of tying and doing a little bit of supercropping right now. I'm taking a break at the moment.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	20200107_231312.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.33 MB ID:	364176
        Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 01-08-2020, 12:22 AM. Reason: ETA oops sorry, I got mixed up and answered @Thunderfirst My aoplogies to op.

Comment

thanks guys! i'll have to do a better job on the next round.

Comment

• JohnEmad
            JohnEmad commented
            Editing a comment
            That's my favorite saying. Lol Next grow will be better.👍

Looks awesome man, only suggestion would be to have flipped to flower sooner, would have saved that foot of dead space where the branches are just stretching. Would give you more room for adjusting the light from the canopy. They should finish or slow down stretching soon than you can set a final light height. Looks awesome man!

Comment

I was nervous about my first Super-Cropping attempt, but I had to do it to keep my White Widow from growing into the light. I was delighted when it Exploded with new bud sites after I super-cropped 5 limbs!
            3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
            3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
            Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
            2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
            4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
            6" Oscilatting Fan
            GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
            "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Great job with the training, it's kinda wild the first few times.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X