Hey guys what should ı do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Hey guys what should ı do?

this plant does not growing.I seedling 5 days ago.she look same last 2 days never grow. Other plant about 15cm right nowwhat should ı do? is she growing again ı will wait but if she doesn't grow. I need put the seed in water for seedling.

Morning genghishan tiny seedling do not need strong lights a small CFL grow light just 2" away helps with keeping plant short not string tall like yours, it's going to need support. Takes time patience for roots to take hold start filling in plant with leaves but support that one now so it won't fall over. Good luck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• genghishan
      genghishan commented
      Editing a comment
      hello dear soorbudgal,ı have led light. its not brand thing ı bought my local growing store and they design the light themselves. I dont know how far away plant and light distance should be(for my led).I try cfl light and be patient.
      sorry for my really bad english
      thank you. ı hope you have good day.

It's fine English is overrated LOL sorry for my humor. You will need to know how powerful the watts are of that light in order to judge distance from plant. To strong a light stunts plant and cause problems. You ask questions here folks will help. In meantime lots of tutorials within the GWE website very very helpful. You can do this.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

One can add more soil as well, all the way to the baby leaves, if needed to support it (everything covered will root).

Comment

Good evening genghishan. Totally agree with what others said about using a closer, less strong light and adding soil. Also, do you know what the relative humidity is? I am a brand new grower and I had slow, small seedlings because the air was really dry. Once I got the humidity up to 65-70% with a humidifier, they started growing much faster. You will solve this problem and many more with the help of the great folks on this forum. Best of luck to you on your garden.

Comment

• genghishan
          genghishan commented
          Editing a comment
          thank you simplegrower12. I added soil and ı put it away the light little bit. she growing up again but first leaves still look same size anyway she going to grow. and about humidity ı cant control humidity level in my growtent. ı have a humidifier but its not working great.its not keep same level humidity in area. ı check first time its look great %60 ı said thank god. and ı came back few hours later its still working but humi level looks %35. ı dont know why?language killer out thank you again

At this age your plant is trying to grow roots, when they fill the container it will grow upwards.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X