No announcement yet.

Purple Punch and Honey B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL like the saying pot seeds are like a box of chocolates never know until it grows. I think my black cherry punch grew to be 27" from soil to top I trained it pretty hard though early on. Those are going to be heavy it looks like how fun. How's the cookies man I cloned the one in my tent got 8 healthy off her. Did you take any clones off these?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes I cloned the Honey B, I didn't clone the Purple Punch because I have more seeds of it. I might regret it because the one I started may be special because she hasn't grown like they said. Much taller. I love clones but they can be overwhelming due to my limited space. My GSC is been curing for 30 days and its pretty good smoke. The buds are a little airy. The seeds for the GSC came from Nirvana. The Honey B seed was from Barney's Farm. I remember it as really good smoke and the buds were huge. Have a great grow Budgal !!
      Last edited by Eliot Pryor; 02-26-2020, 11:10 AM.

Lovely Eliot Pryer I wish we lived closer i'd be trading clones with you too.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Purple Punch is about 5 weeks on 12/12. She is mostly indica and should finish in 4 or 5 weeks. Not very impressed so far. The Honey B needs about 7 or 8 weeks. I like her a lot.
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

Honey B about 64 days on 12/12. Purple Punch 50 days. Ever wonder how far away to keep your lights ? This one is above the light. So far so good.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Really nice work and my purple punch was short also and it may of been airy bud? I don't remember it was so tasty LOL

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. You made me wonder how tall they are so I went and measured them. The Purple Punch is 44 inches from the top of the bucket. It was 16 inches tall when I started her on 12/12. So she is taller than I was trying for. I hope she smokes good, don't think she will yield real well. On the other hand I expect great things from the Honey B. She is 54 inches from bucket to top and she also started flower at 16 inches. I knew she would triple at least but she did a bit more than that. Sitting on the floor she is taller than me (6 foot) when I open the tent it is a sea of buds right at eye level. Well what's not to love love about a big girl with big buds looking you right in the face ? Have a great grow !!

They're looking mighty tasty.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Very nice, your gonna bend that tall flower back in the light ain't you?
          That looks like some killer your growing,
          HappyGrowing Eliot Pryor

Purple Punch starting to get a little purple. Honey B has lots of brown pistils now and leaves are turning yellow.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Really nice nuggets Eliot Pryor you'll soon be hanging those gals. I sure like that punch strain, it's a creeper LOL

I know that feeling. Waiting for amber.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

Purple Punch. She is living up to her name absolutely. I did it again. Dried a bit since April Fools day. Punch she does have !! My tolerance is way up there but this stuff after 3 hits has me sitting here thinking, What have I wrought ? SoOrbudgal you were right on.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I wish i'd of grown more of them now LOL but heck it's fun just don't produce much LOL. I think I wasted an hour staring at my pets LOL ahhh the cheap thrills Great Job

Some pics of Honey B. 79 days on 12/12. Tried to get a close shot so you can judge for yourself about what Vipar Spectra 450 does at close range also you can see it penetrates pretty far down. Autumn colors in April for Purple Punch. Check out the 11 finger fan leaves. The harvest starts now for the Purple Punch the Honey B may go 2 or 3 weeks but she slowed way down on drinking her water and the clones are getting huge.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

End of Purple Punch. Probably the most potent smoke I've ever grown. Not a huge yield but I 'll do better next time. Honey B is coming down a little at a time.Purple punch flowered 68 days, Honey B is 92 days now. Honey B clone getting a good start. Starting another PP, bet I clone it this time. Have a great grow !!
            Focus and relativity.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X