Ahhh S%$T Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhh S%$T Moment

Goodmorning GWE class of 2020 the lesson for today will be...…..let me prefix the story.

Friday night dinner out and a trip to dispensary ( hopefully soon to end). My hubby likes the pre rolls so I buy him 4 1gram Crown Royal strain $6 ea. and me I get a gram of Forbidden Fruit $12 plus I see a strain I've been curious about so I ask for a pre roll gram of Samoas she gives me 2 pre roll grams. Oh happy me. Get home get comfy fire up my little $6 doobie take two drags really yummy tasting feeling floaty relaxed after just 2 drags. One of our pups is in my lap, I light the doobie again...….and cough right into the f-ing tube inhale end and blow the friggin cherry and pot right out of the tube onto my nearly new carpet. I spring out of the chair dog goes flying and we are both crawling around hands and knees rubbing the carpet where we think the cherry landed, dogs think were playing.

D.A.A.S.69 yes it's spendy for good weed in those places. Crazy but it's only there because folks are unwilling or unable to grow there own. Thankfully we won't need to shortly.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

I'm sticking with our homegrown, and from now on, just gonna grow 2-3plants in a small 2x2, with quantum boards for light, going up in pot size though, from 2 to 3gallon, and only autos.
    Very cheap way to grow Jane, we got way more than we need, and give away about half of what we grow, you can only smoke so much ,lol
    Some we got from 3-4years ago, will still get the job done nicely, even smoking joints with it, very mellow, maybe not quite as potent as a month cure, but it's still, very good.
    We ain't bought MJane in over 50years, and don't plan on starting to buy any.
    But I do want to try one of those pens,@Mr.furley, suggested.
    Thanks again, and HappyGrowing.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Which pen is that? I have a pencil thin ccell one that the oil cartridges screw in but I got them last year in a dispensary. It charges by a screw on USB adapter for the computer or wall charger...BUT Then the vape thing hit so I don’t use it. I will say however, 4 hits and it’s over for me

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I have one of those e-go pens too Farmall

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Same here, one plant at a time during grow season, just for variety growing one after the other.

🤣
    I wasn't sure where your story was going, and started to think that you had blown the cherry into pup’s ear/eye. Glad that wasn’t the case. Did you ever find the hot cherry?
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

I hate when that happens!!!
      is the new carpet ok?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        yes it is fine

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Goodmorning GWE class of 2020 the lesson for today will be...…..let me prefix the story.

Friday night dinner out and a trip to dispensary ( hopefully soon to end). My hubby likes the pre rolls so I buy him 4 1gram Crown Royal strain $6 ea. and me I get a gram of Forbidden Fruit $12 plus I see a strain I've been curious about so I ask for a pre roll gram of Samoas she gives me 2 pre roll grams. Oh happy me. Get home get comfy fire up my little $6 doobie take two drags really yummy tasting feeling floaty relaxed after just 2 drags. One of our pups is in my lap, I light the doobie again...….and cough right into the f-ing tube inhale end and blow the friggin cherry and pot right out of the tube onto my nearly new carpet. I spring out of the chair dog goes flying and we are both crawling around hands and knees rubbing the carpet where we think the cherry landed, dogs think were playing.

D.A.A.S.69 yes it's spendy for good weed in those places. Crazy but it's only there because folks are unwilling or unable to grow there own. Thankfully we won't need to shortly.
      Better install ceramic tile next time if you need to be surrounded by an ash tray.

I stay out f the dispensaries since my flower is far more potent, and their product is priced far more than it is worth.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        No kidding starramus but my grow from summer was shit so there you go. Besides i'm trying to find 3 strains for our house grows testing the waters can you dig it? Ever cough when smoking pot? Don't have your lips near the inhale tubes emmm k

• duckman
        duckman commented
        Editing a comment
        next time SoOrbudgal try to get pictures

My granddaughter brings us dispensary stuff from CA when she visits, but smokes all my stuff :-)

Days gone by I used a "Power Puffer", for the young ones it was a squeeze bottle you put the joint inside the neck (Mounted on a metal tube" then squeezed it, like getting a shot gun...
      I hit that sucker like I was training for the hand shake Olympics and blew the cherry thru the pipe down my throat, it was a quick visit and then relaunched across the room onto the carpet.... Im dying, bride is checking the carpet.

Power puffer was no longer an option.
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

• duckman
        duckman commented
        Editing a comment
        used to have one of those as well, RagWeedDWC, lost it in the river when my buddy and I (okay, it was me) flipped the canoe. loved that thing, a one-person shotgun!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine calls its self a bed side smoker, yes I still have it,,,

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        I remember that too

It would always be a game, to see who would forget and squeeze to hard 😁

That thing blew a smoke stream like those vapes do today simply idea it was. I want another

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

I would get another, but my last experiences was along the lines of inhaling a cigarette lighter.

On Second thought, I think I will try and make one, unless someone else can find one on the net.

Last edited by RagWeedDWC; 01-27-2020, 11:22 AM. Reason: Had a second thought
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• Sledrock
          Sledrock commented
          Editing a comment
          I had one of those years ago. I think it was called a Power Hitter? I remember it had a Stoned-Looking Cartoon character on it and a Caption above him that read, "Onward Though the Fog!" You unscrewed the top and stuck the lit joint into the tapered-down end, put the top back on and squeezed the Power-Hitter - it gave a narrow steam of thick smoke that put my head in a thick Fog many, many Times!
          Last edited by Sledrock; 01-27-2020, 12:33 PM.

Sledrock that's right power hitter it was ingenious little puffer.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

I used to make those things with a sports bottle and a 1/4" drive socket. I was actually talking to someone recently about this. It's time to build another one methinks.

Comment

I have found a couple of hits on "power hitter"....
            One guy looks like he is trying to start up kind of thing... I think a home made would work fine.
            A tale of two seeds
            Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

Imma gunna start a new thread...”best/worst bong stories”. I bet everybody here has more than 1 embarrassing story to tell.
              There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
              1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
              2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
              3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

First off, I do not recall the last time I rolled a joint, just do not do it, seems like a waste. It took several attempts at rolling a decent one to smoke...
                Ok, I had the wife roll it, but I did supervise.

My first attempt at a homemade “Power Hitter”, reinforces the fact, as my bride points out, that I cannot roll a joint. (Written under duress)

I can see some future mods coming up, that will allow me to smoke something besides a joint.

All the parts were laying around in my shop, I use the squeeze bottoms to pour different colors of epoxy. the pipe (Major need of improvement) was part of a air chime.

Way back when we homemade vaporizers with a mason jar, soldering iron, copper end cap and a couple of tubes of rubber. Heat everything under the jar and smoke it. Crude, but you knew everything that went into the bowl. But a pain in the @ss to use

I like this, easy to pass around, keeps the ashes off the carpet and if you have ever dropped a roach while laying in a water bed you can appreciate that capability.
                A tale of two seeds
                Batter Up Sour Deisel

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                  LurkingInTheGrass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well played sir

We used to use a peroxide bottle (dark brown) made the game of 'where is the coal' more fun

Dont remeber what we used to make the tube/holder. It was a small metal tube maybe 2" (from some construction site)

Eventually, we put a little crimp in the middle of the tube, to catch the coal.
                  Somebodies girlfriend thought it was 'dangerous' and if she couldn't use it, he couldn't

• Farmall
                  Farmall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  THAT looks really cool! I ve got to assemble one of these

You gotta learn to roll a joint. Hint use a dollar bill.
                Focus and relativity.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
                  RagWeedDWC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In the day, I could roll one with a Bull Durham paper, just way out of practice, I never smoke a full joint and a pipe is so much handier. Better yet, just let the wife roll them, since she is such a pro :-)

• Eliot Pryor
                  Eliot Pryor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Let the wife roll them is better by far.

I am the roller in our house. I just finished rolling 12 joints hopefully will last 3days LOL. Made a stop at the dispensary also today getting low on my good homegrown black cherry punch so picked up few grams of GDP $6 gram that will be for pipe. My hubby was so use to the jars and jars we once had he's forgot how long it takes to grow indoors. If i'm lucky we may get to harvest these two autos within a month.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In 72 we went through an lb every day,,,, many Cheech and Chong big bamboo papers were burned

• Farmall
                  Farmall commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha. I remember those and E-Z Wider

• OlderNOTwiser
                  OlderNOTwiser commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, man! That Cheech and Chong rolling paper! Yea, we used it up, too. I believe it was just north of an ounce in that thing. Passing it was real tricky as I recollect. Someone got the bright idea to use the Sunday paper funnies as rolling papers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X