No announcement yet.

Xtra hight THC strains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is where the clash will develop between the “community” and the ‘straight” people... conventional names like ‘grass”, ‘weed’, ‘ganja” get passed around in conversation with minimal distraction. But once a person comes around and says, ‘my doctor prescribed red cat piss for sleep........ WTF? 😳. Imagine a party where the host asks “ coffee, chocolate cake , thunderfuck ?”

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      All 3 please,2 of the last if you don't mind 😁

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m sorry...was that chocolate thunderfuck or chocolate and thunderfuck? I can’t hear so well in social gatherings. 🤣

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Could I please have some matches so I can make thunderfuck flambé?

Thanx all y'all, I needed a good laugh to get the day started!
    I totally agree the names given certain strains are way out there,

Comment

After thunderfuck next will be flaming crotch OMG my weed is good
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        DJ Short has a line called Happy Pussy

I heard him (on a podcast) say "because it makes me purr"

I'm kind of partial to purple panty dropper.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall Hey I thought you were the nice guy!

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Trust me, I am. But once in a while when the deed is done...ALL of my strength and energy gets burned up in the process..I neglect nothing . it’s ok though, I can talk in my sleep🤪

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall Yeah, yeah, I heard THAT one before....

I think I'll call my bagseeds PTMDs, Puff The Magic Dragons, indica dominate strain, and the kids sing songs about it!

Comment

I should maybe ask this in its own thread but, I just talked with a seed supplier (looking for eta on out of stock items) and was told they cannot sell a certain seed (no explanation). As far as I am aware there are no patents on seeds to protect a breeder, so could it be the name? Or are there patents that I am unaware of? I certainly know that some names are patented/copyrighted, and Bruce Banner is likely one of those. So they (Paul) told me they can give them away but not sell them, and to note that I want that for the freeby, cool!
        I am getting a landrace, Piebuert, and a few hybrids, GDP, shock trama, and Black Domina (hoping for a really black pheno)
        So if the strain you want has a name that could be a problem and the seller no longer lists it, ask about it!

Comment

I have room to grow it outside, the size was something I was looking at, kinda reminds me of the trees I grew in the outback!

Comment

I went down to the shop and met the fellow testing thc levels. Saw 5 tests of home grows with some very nice looking bud.
            Strongest tested was 19% of some GG. Cream Caramel auto I brought in was 18%.
            The machine tested for THC only. Just a small spectrometer, scale and a few other items to run it.
            Asked the owner/tester what was the highest he ever tested and he commented on Alaskan Purple and I think Lemon Haze being both around 26%. Alaskan Purple for sure.. Rwise, @Farmall It's nice to find out what you're growing.
            The tester said the machines originally were expensive and have dropped to well under $1,000 Canadian.
            Think i will test any of the good plants I am able to grow.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200118_132151.jpg Views:	25 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	367661
            Last edited by JohnEmad; 01-19-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              Amazingly Sweet Seeds advertised the Cream Caramel at 18% so I hit that mark exactly.
              The guy testing said his equipment is calibrated regularly and that his findings are close to labs with the far more expensive equipment. He is retired and does it to stay busy more then anything else at only $20 a test.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I want a tester!!!!!

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Great leg work thank you

JohnEmad congratulations on maxing out the genomic profile. So many things can develop during the process that cause underr achievement...consider this as throwing a dart and it’s a direct bullseye.

Comment

I agree, nice to hit the bulls eye!
              And I want one too!! All it takes is money LOL I may be selling off some stereo equipment,,,,

Comment

I think I am 2" taller today, ya, someone is pulling my leg. It goes like this, someones grow near OKC has tested @ 41% THC. And is off for more tests to confirm,,,,,,

Comment

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I once caught a fish that was this big....👐 I think I have heard this one before.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X