No announcement yet.

Next batch in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just transplanted the cuttings from the blue cup. Yellow was biggest and had a MONTSTROUS root ball compared to the others Green had a smaller root ball, Red was almost completely without roots and got tossed.
    Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      OK my thai skunks are in their 1gal. nursery pots till final destination. Believe it that those 3 clones were not as tightly clinched together as I thought they came out cut OK tore them up into 3rds with the roots all hanging but they are in veg tent on porch. It's hovering at 68f during the night so i'm OK with them being on 24hrs it's how it's gotta be. 7 more clones to pot up when there bigger. Thanks again for these, gonna make some folks real happy lots to share

• JDU
      JDU commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm remembering that on the 1st top n clone the red one was the only one not rootbound after a week & another repotting one of the red didn't have many either. So that's 3 red who didn't grow roots. I'm tossing all the red clones- I don't want that trait in my bloodline. (Yes I'm gonna do a feminized seed run with all the clones)

Nice!!! (Except for the lost one Dingus.) I hope y'all enjoy them as much as I'm anticipating the ones from you. I'm sure I'll share a few GSC & BCPunch around here too. I'm having cloning withdrawals today. Lol

Comment

Took off most of the ugly & opened the budsites last night. I was afraid I took too many leaves but woke up to some happy happy girls!!!
      Last edited by JDU; 02-26-2020, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Very nice! You got some bush getting thick in a good way. And that OGK in the back has really taken off!

You made a comment a while back that this was the last time you would do a quad-line style grow. What was it that you didn't like about quadline? What style do you prefer?

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Amigo.
          I meant that I'm not gonna do the top & leave one node & pull the branches out, topping again for 8 heads method. They spread out too far. LST of 8 branches on 4 nodes looks so much better & space effective. I've got one that's 4 sq ft

Ran across a pic of my 1st plant 5wks in....
        WOW!!! 2nd batch sure looks better!! Thanks y'all I am sooo grateful for all the advice & patience.

Comment

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely a huge improvement! Keep up the good work.

Just spent 2.5hrs combing through buds lookin for nanners- still no more. (Side note- 2.5hrs is too long to sit under 507w even with a pair of $12 vivosun glasses.)

I sure hope I have at least 2 wks of explosive bud growth to look forward to. As they sit once i trim the sugar leaves off i have about an inch wide buds.... the big ones. & it looks like I'm already about 75% milky. Approaching 6wks of 12s.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
          Eliot Pryor commented
          Editing a comment
          Patience. It's amazing how they fatten up towards the end. "Approaching 6 weeks " could be halfways there. She's looking healthy. Great growing !!

• DingusKhan
          DingusKhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice! I'm glad it didn't take over. Eliot is right: patience. Let your grow fulfill her true potential.

Huh. The Mars Hydro throws a pretty yellow light. I ain't sayin they aren't too yellow but they sure look better with grow room glasses. I had to include a flash pic too.... I just love that sparkle!!! How do they look 6wks in? I think the yellow light makes the trics look further along than they are...?
        Last edited by JDU; 03-14-2020, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking really good JDU well done

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

Those are some nice, tall colas, filling in nicely. They're going to get pretty fat soon.

Comment

I guess it's getting about time to ask.... how do I know when to start flushing? When is 2wks before they're done? The tricombes start turning amber doesn't help lol. I need to know how to tell its 2wks before then. This is a 60/40 Indica so I'm gonna wanna take them down earlier & racy.

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha yes... I must be so. I gotta git some Sativa dom goin. Indica during the day leads to a fat (er) lazy JD.
            So when the hairs are almost all turned start flushing? & then 3days & nights dark n dry with no fans?

• Eliot Pryor
            Eliot Pryor commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to be pretty conscientious about flushing. But I think it might be pointless especially in dwc. Never really could tell any difference. I just quit adding nutes when I top it off so when its drinking a gallon every 2 days it doesn't take long till its flushed. I've had plants run for weeks like this. If you are in soil ? My condolences. Good growing to you !!

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            I grabbed a gram of Mango from the dispensary I got the plants...... Looked like a million bucks- Tasted like chemicals & fertilizer. I'll flush. & Yup dirt. Thanks & Happy Harvest to you too!

Sooo close!!! The trics are just barely starting to turn amber. I wanna start flushing now, thinking they should be around 25% turned when they've been flushed & are ready for the axe. Is that about right? (Lookin to enhance the 40% Sativa side)
          Last edited by JDU; 03-17-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Go ahead if you want JDU you'll get your "racy" if you do it I think now. Let it dry out some before you put it in darkness if you do, something about " really wet pants" in darkness for 48hrs bothers me LOL I wait till they are abit on the dry side but hey " I'm a weird O"

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Ain't a damn thing wierd about that. 👍

Hot damn I'm gettin excited!!! 7wks tomorrow.
          I was right about the yellow tinted light from the Mars- I took one to the shower & flusher her- 2 maybe 300% runoff- & noticed how few trics & pistils are turned but also what a cool blue/green color the buds are in natural light. 😎
          But I took my 1st taste test this morn & it is sooooo SWEEEET!!!!! Tastes like candy! But an earthy exotic flavor at the same time..... idk but I'm STONED!!! I feel like a cow walkin through tall grass..... Udderly tickled. Thanks again everyone!!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            No kidding JDU it's like Christmas as harvest nears. I'm happy for you.

I think this one's dead. She ain't drinkin none of the last feeding I gave her, the stems are yellow & even the sugar leaves are turning purple. What do y'all think? Chop chop?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Sure looks like root issues JDU take the good top buds for sure what do they look like?

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Buds look delightful, roots look fine although id've thought they'd fill more of the pot. I think she used up her leaves early when I wasn't feeding enough so she didnt have anything left. - like if you defoliate too much.....

If they stop drinking and they're close, I chop 'em. I'm not usually one to wait around for amber though anyway, I'm a mostly milky man. That sounded odd lol.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            So is JDU he want's the milky trichs.

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            Makes me think of Meatloaf in Fight Club, with Edward Norton crying into his big boobs at a support group meeting.

Well I'm happy with my decision to clip Big Red. She was done. Maybe not done done but she was out of gas & not gonna git any better. Ole Yellow (in front) is just starting to purple & Greenie in the back is hardly even yellowing. They are both drinking & the buds are still growing. Should I give em another molasses feeding? I might even give Greenie nutes. She hasn't been flushed yet.
          Last edited by JDU; 03-27-2020, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't. What does it do? & outside of straight manure what can I feed that's high in only N?

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't give her N, exclusively. If anything, I would give a balanced nutrient, like megacrop. Other than that, I might give a light feeding of veg nutes either mixed in or in place of one flower feeding. In addition to your molasses and epsom salts, don't forget your calmag and bennies.

Congrats on a nice harvest!

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Howdy Stranger!!! Good to see ya!
            They're getting nutes- Humbolts Secret apparently doesn't have enough N so I'm looking for a boost that don't overdo the others.

Tiiimber!!!
          Ole Yellow's in the bags!!!
          Literally twice the bud as Red.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            That looks great JDU nicely done. I'm heading to the farmers co-op today need to pick up supplies. My Mango is getting " floppy" in a very good way, all the ones in flower look great. Best run yet for me inside with 3photos plus 2 young photos. Just FYI the younger cloned photos I had to put in the bloom tent do to space are approx. 7wks old are doing great in there thought it would mess them up going 12/12 but they are getting so strong and loving the closeness of the big sisters. 3 autos from FBL are really taking off life is good for all indoors. Hope to see you soon JDU take care

• JDU
            JDU commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Budgal Sounds like you're gonna be playin with scissors for quite a while!!
            That's great- I think you'll like the Mango. I bought another one to run with my clone of yours for seed 😎 I'm thinkin about runnin a few of FBLs autos outside while I clear out the veg tent. They should do well up here in the Summer.....?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X