• Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDU yes going to do the autos also, just a couple outdoors
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

And then there were none.....
      Took Greenie down last night. Sad to see my 2nd grow end but happy as a tick in a blood bank to jar it up!!
      I wanna thank y'all again for all the laughs & advice- not to mention patience.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Lucky you JDU I think my old Mango mama she's getting all yellow now stalks, she's tired of producing. I got a good supply of paper bags now. They don't let you bring in our bags anymore for now so I tell them paper

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats on a successful grow JDU, Please post the bud pics so we can all drool. lol

So as I sweep up & rearrange the lights to include the new acquisition for a quick seed run of the clones of the 2 best producers I had a min to think n ponder on what I've learned this run. There might be some rankings that are too close to call but whatever- the lesson is more important anyways.
      #1 Know your soil.
      I got some damn good bagged topsoil but it wasn't weed friendly. I simultaneously battled nute burn & deficiency & it was WAY too hot for seedlings.
      #2 Hand in hand with #1 is- Feed em right so you can water properly. It's ok to come in cautious with the nutes but by the time buds are forming you need to be feeding full force.
      #3 Use natural light to inspect em & to diagnose issues. Blurple is HORRIBLE for pics but the Mars Hydro & I'll bet the Spider farmer & others too- throw a real yellowish light that can make you miss shit developing.
      #4 Let em grow. "The stretch" appears to be more in regards to the height of the growth sites & not the overall height of the plant. Tent height is less an issue than I thought.
      #4 Dont be afraid to shave a tiny bit of bud off as you trim. The scissor hash alone is plenty compensation for a few centimeters of width & they look better too.
      #5 Patience..... yeah I know... shut up. I'm gonna have the wife make me a needlepoint or something that says Patience so I can hang it in the tent smack in my face every time I open it lmao!!
      #6 On a happier note- It is never too early or too late to suppercrop.
      #7 Did I mention patience? Maybe I need to hear it again lmao
      All in all I'm feelin good about this one- if I keep learning at this rate I'll be comin after you & that BEAUTY you call Monster Spidermite - good naturedly of course haha. Thanks again y'all & HAPPY HARVEST!!!!
      Last edited by JDU; 04-10-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        I always love contests. I learn more in contests that anything else.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I liked hearing you want to learn needlepoint LOL too funny

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        lord grant me patience...and be quick about it. lol

So the last one down- Ironically she got the green toothpick & the name Greenie- this is the color I remember the old Thai & what I expected - Light green. pic 1 & 2
      Big Red was a bust. She grew fast but didn't really do much where it counts. I'm not breeding her. No pics- unworthy. Breed the best- compost the rest.
      Ole Yeller should've got the red toothpick- she is the one who made me ask why my not red haired weed (expecting Greenie) was turning red. Well she just kept gettin more n more red & she obviously took to the genes that created the Red Haired Skunk of old!!! I think there's more red than green!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good for you JDU enjoy

You getting pretty good at this, bruh.
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Amigo! Gittin there lol. I hope the 3rd is the charm!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X