Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Used Equipment sale\trade?

I did do a search before posting.

I am a photographer by trade and for years we’ve always had websites and forums dedicated to used equipment sales. Is there anything like this in this community?

I'm sure like me, folks are upgrading as they go and what happens to that old stuff? Since ima beginner I’m looking for a better light. I know what I can get new, but wondering if someone has upgraded and has an old 300W or sale?

I'm not sure Gwe, allows selling or trading, so I don't know.
    But I've got several Vipars a couple of GalaxyHydros, a 315cmh, a couple of Roleandro cobs, I'd give you, if your just starting out growing, you'd have to pay the shipping though.
    I tried to give my friend Peebz a couple of Vipar450s, when he started out growing, because he had just bought one, and wanted another one, he is an excellent grower now, but he lives in Sweden, so the shipping was way to high.
    If I was you I'd check out the QuantumBoards type grow lights, some of them are very reasonable, very cheap to operate ,and very little heat.
    Its hard to beat a 600watt hid, they grow awesome plants, but imo, the QuantumBoards are going to be the main lights used by growers, now and in the future, but who knows, it changes every year or two it seems like.

Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Peebz
      Peebz commented
      Editing a comment
      Scotland my friend but yes big D was very kind to offer me but as stated shipping can be expensive. You should maybe also state which country you from to help others know if they close?

I don't know if this would fall under self enrichment. Self promotion is obviously banned. NebulaHaze , and SiriusFourside would have to decide this question. Regards, and good luck.

Comment

We don't allow selling/trading on the forum for legal reasons, but there's no problem if an extremely nice person (like D.A.A.S.69) offers to hook you up outside the forum 👍

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool beans there ya go birthday present

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SiriusFourside , just trying to get a new grower going, strickly giveaway.
        Happy NewYear to you and Nebula.

Thank you all for your kind responses. Weed is such an everyday part of my life now that I sometimes forget about the legalities that surround it. Makes total sense.

Thanks again!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X