No announcement yet.

I'm trying to overcome my computer photo posting skills please bare with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL I'm trying to overcome my computer photo posting skills please bare with me

Testing pic upload new kitty we just adopted for our daughter from the shelter and some burnt cookie strain from newguy420seeds

I see pictures

Comment

• Sledrock
      Sledrock commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal - Yea, I see the pics, too. Nice So Or Buds-LOL. What kind of pot (Container) is that Pot in how many gallons and appx how tall?

That's a 5gal. plastic with holes drilled in. I will get better with the details as I figure out this @%&T. More to come I hope. This is 1 of 2 nearly done in my tent. It's 55days into flower with 60-65 days per breeder. In a couple days i'm setting the timer back to 18/6 push these into a corner and get 4 autos I've got waiting in veg. tent. Gonna let these 2 big ones go alittle past breeder timeframe we want some amber in these at least 20% no early chops for me.

Comment

• Sledrock
      Sledrock commented
      Editing a comment
      I like about 20% Amber, too! Looking Good!

You have mad computer photo posting skilz :-)

Keep em coming!

Comment

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness,

. I see you!
      Space for Rent.

Comment

Just taught my wife to text a few weeks ago and now she is starting to send pictures too. What have I done.?..The box is open... may a higher power have mercy on us all. lol.
        Nice pics btw SoOrbudgal

Comment

Sweet lookin' buds.
          2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
          2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
          2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
          2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

OMG!! Their both Adorable!!
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

outdoor
            Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
            Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

Soorbudgal!!!!!! You're visual!!!!!! I love the kitty and I love the plant!!!
              Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
              2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
              Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Well i'm still figuring this posting out but here are some pics of my tent. These are photo fem indica strains from newguy420seeds. Back is Burnt Cookie with Ph issue since early flowering. She came down early should of gone wks longer but she would not get healthy, stems started to get yellow sickly. Did not want to do a late flower transplant which may of helped but not in my playbook on timing as others are waiting for the tent. Front 2 Black Cherry Punch, 5gal pots with holes drilled for drainage.

They sit under 2 450r vipras at 20" from light, maybe could get closer but these are doing great, The tent plants are hitting 55days since seeing preflower maybe 2wks left they are cloudy. Just giving plain ph with molasses till harvest.

Fertilizers and nutes are- Age Old Organics grow & bloom, mega crop, unsulfured molasses. Thank you for your patience questions and opinions welcome.
                Last edited by SoOrbudgal; 12-31-2019, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Couple more bud shots left black cherry punch in the tent. Outdoor burnt cookie.

Comment

Nice, very nice!

Comment

WHAT I LIKE A LOT ABOUT THIS POST, BUDGAL, IS THAT YOU WANT US TO "BARE WITH YOU."

OK, EVERYONE, IT'S ON: LET'S GET NAKED FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!

Unless you really meant, "bear with you": to rise up on our hind legs and growl loudly, to tip over trash cans and spill trash everywhere, to catch salmon in the river, and otherwise wreak havoc.

I'm down for whatevah...
                      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Mr.furley
                        Mr.furley commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm down.

• SoOrbudgal
                        SoOrbudgal commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOL well I do enjoy my freedoms

• homegrown
                        homegrown commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ok...........im ready! its a bit nip in my basement.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X