When to use Big Bud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to use Big Bud

I am going to try big bud for the first time. I know it says to use it from week 2-4 but I have a few questions.

I'm growing in soil and I give them water every 3-4 days. I use nutes during 1 watering and then just water for the second.
    do I use the Big Bud during my nute watering?
    Or so I wait and use it during "just watering?"

Also, last run I used molasses during flowering. Is the Bud Candy basically just the same thing?

I am no expert but drop the nutes and use the big bud,, and molasses
    I was given some FF big bloom I will be trying

Edit, that does read as it may be organic molasses, so maybe not use both
    When you give your crops the simple and complex carbohydrates in Bud Candy Organic OIM, you’re giving them an instantly accessible source of energy that they can channel into floral growth. The rest is stored away so it can be tapped for future ripening.

Plus, you’ll magnify the reproductive rate of beneficial microbes in the root zone by feeding them extra nourishment. This leads directly to greater root mass.

Finally, Bud Candy supplies bloom-enhancing plant extracts that increase essential oils for higher potency, better aroma, richer flavor, and sharper pigments for deeper, more pleasing colors.
    and it goes on
    Last edited by Rwise; 12-30-2019, 08:04 AM.

Comment

I added it when adding all my other nutes
      2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
      6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
      Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
      260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

What does it smell like?
        By nutes do you mean something with Nitrogen (N)? Or a PK booster?

Comment

I use the advanced line and I add the big bud with all the other nutes. Bud candy will add a flavor to your final product. It is a carbohydrate like molasses but definitely adds a flavor. I switched to botanicare raw I believe it's called. Leaves no flavor behind. Who doesn't want to taste the natural flavor of their hard work?

Comment

Originally posted by Floody709 View Post
            I am going to try big bud for the first time. I know it says to use it from week 2-4 but I have a few questions.

I'm growing in soil and I give them water every 3-4 days. I use nutes during 1 watering and then just water for the second.
            do I use the Big Bud during my nute watering?
            Or so I wait and use it during "just watering?"

Also, last run I used molasses during flowering. Is the Bud Candy basically just the same thing?
            I started using GH Liquid Kool Bloom after I switched to flowering to give my girls and extra boost of PK. I had a question about when to use it (when I give Nutes? PW? Both?) I asked on the forum but did not get a response (maybe no one else uses it?) I plan to add Molasses the last 2 weeks of flowering, when I flush.
            3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
            3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
            Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
            2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
            4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
            6" Oscilatting Fan
            GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
            "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X