First time Autoflower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! First time Autoflower

I'm growing my first auto flower, Mystic Blue-Intica, my plant is healthy, huge (outgrowing my space bucket) and is now 6 weeks old, but has no signs of flowering. According to everything I've read about auto flowers it should start flowering at 4 to 6 weeks. Any feedback on this subject will be helpful.

Welcome to the forum Rookieweeder glad to have ya. Folks here love the weed pics so a photo of your plant is helpful. Got that right it should of started flowering by now but autos are sometimes " turds " who won't do as they should. If you had a light source for MJ and a dark closet for the light you could try putting under 12/12 see if she starts to flower? But then again...…..seed may be a photo not auto mistake by seed distributor?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rookieweeder
      Rookieweeder commented
      Editing a comment
      Will switch my lighting to 12/12, if this kick starts the flowering process, any idea how many days before it might show signs of flowering? At the rate it's growing I may have to order a tent. I trimmed all the main fan leaves 5 days ago because it's out growing my bucket and know it's twice the size, could that have something to do with it not flowering and going all to growth?

It should have pistils popping out for sure by now - treat it as a photoperiod plant.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

All my autos were flowering at 3 weeks, even the girl that was to go 120+ days. I agree you may have a photo plant, it has happened.

Comment

• Rookieweeder
        Rookieweeder commented
        Editing a comment
        What's the odds of ordering 10 auto seeds and the first one I planted is photo? My goal was to harvest numerous plants with shorter harvest time so I could have the 2 oz I need to finally use my Magic Butter machine!!!!

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        Heres the question, how many of the other 9 are also photo? Mistakes happen,, I take it they are the same strain,,,
        You can manage them, just veg them a short time (3 to 5 weeks) and go 12/12s once they are tall enuf for you. (remember stretch)

• Rookieweeder
        Rookieweeder commented
        Editing a comment
        I ordered 5 ea of auto Blue Mystic & No Lites, will start a No Lites next to see what I get. I have a grow tent on order cause my plant is know beyond LST and bigger than my 5 gal bucket, such a problem to have :-). Thank you for your advise

Rookieweeder after changing light to 12/12 plant "should" show preflower less than 14days, often in less than 7 from my experience. A picture would be helpful but you say you took a lot of fan leaf off? And that sure sounds like you got a photo instead of auto.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Rookieweeder
        Rookieweeder commented
        Editing a comment
        Since I thought is was a auto like I ordered, I didn't top it or do any LST as suggested. Whatever it is, it is one happy plant. Will keep you posted, thanks for info.

Rookieweeder You didn't by chance get your seeds from MSNL? They sent me Photos that were supposed to be Autos - oh well, shit happens
      3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
      3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
      Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
      2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
      4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
      6" Oscilatting Fan
      GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
      "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang that's just a shame with the orders come on seed distributors put the bong down when working

• Rookieweeder
        Rookieweeder commented
        Editing a comment
        ordered from Nirvana, guess I'll have to be patient longer with photos

So its pretty clear my Blue Mystic auto flower is not what I ordered. I have trimmed the fan leaves 3 times now because it was overgrowing my space bucket. I now have it in a tent and have had the lights switched to 12/12 for 12 days and still no signs of flowering, just new growth everywhere. Any suggestions????

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Patience

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Rookieweeder could you by chance get a closer shot of tops like in the 3rd photo, i'm curious. I tried to enlarge but was not clear.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X