Making CBD Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Making CBD Oil

Hey there, so I’m trying my hand at making cbd oil using the insta-pot method with avocado oil. I did 9.5 grams of 15% CBD flower, and about 3/4 cup of avocado oil.

First off, I would love to hear feedback if anyone has tried the insta method and/or avocado oil. Secondly, did I use too much oil? It doesn’t seem nearly as strong as the oil I buy. Lastly, does anyone know how to determine the strength of the oil made (approximately)? I’m normally good at math, but this one requires too much thought.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

i use avacado oil ever since i told the doctor about the ways i medicate.he said coconut oil has the same molocule as meat and the body reacts to it making cholesterol the same way. last time i made infused avacado oil i set a pint jar of decarb and oil on the lid of the crock pot while it cooked all day making a meal. 1/2 spoon is relief. would like to hear instapot method as we have one.

Comment

this is what I did
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• Ell
        Ell commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you

This has been my quest for the last 3 months and if you check out wake and bake.com or cannabischeri . Com you will see a few variations but like you, I don’t seem to be getting the most potent end product. The flower I had used was 16.7% CBD should have been near 60mg of CBD per teaspoon of mct oil. Still working on it and will try an extraction next using Everclear and the Source

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Let me know how it goes. I think doing the decarb for the correct amount of time is key. I’m going to do another run today extending the decarb, and doing the fusion twice.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X