Leaf discoloration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaf discoloration

I have one plant that has a weird purple discoloration on the leaves. I just did a flush and treated the leaves with ph water. Does anyone knows what could cause this discoloration?

thank you in advance for any help

promix soil
    fox farm grow big nutes 1tsp/gallon
    600w led vivaspectra light (on veg)
    indoor grow tent 4x5
    Attached Files

Whatever it is, it has turned your whole tent purple! Sorry for joking but it's hard to see anything under the blurple leds.

Comment

^^What he said^^
      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

Sorry for the delay here are some pics
        Attached Files

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
          OlderNOTwiser commented
          Editing a comment
          And distance to lights?

• susieqtpie83
          susieqtpie83 commented
          Editing a comment
          About 22in

what's the temp.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• susieqtpie83
          susieqtpie83 commented
          Editing a comment
          Between 73-76 degrees farenheit

I have to say it's the same problem
        Phosphorus deficiencies cause dark splotches on leaves and can appear at the bottom of the plant on some of the oldest leaves. Learn to spot & fix the issue.

using just FF grow big in promix is not sufficient
        Space for Rent.

Comment

susie, Cannabis needs different nutes and supplements in different ratios at different times. You can't just feed the same amount of the same nute all the way through. I use a whole line of stuff from Future Harvest, and some stuff gets dropped and other stuff added when I switch to flower. And the amounts change, too.

If you want to grow top shelf bud, you have to study. In my opinion, growing the best weed isn't easy: it takes a lot of knowledge. https://www.growweedeasy.com/nutrients
          Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
          2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
          Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X