Please help ASAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR Please help ASAP

So I’m growing in 70% coco 30% perlite I’m 62 days into flower I’m getting ready to harvest ive been flushing for the past week I use general hydroponic flora trio for nutes I haven’t gave them nutes since the 7th of this month but didn’t start the flush until Friday the 13th but I’ve just plain watered them 3 times since the start of the flush, so my question is have I flushed long enough? Or do I have to wait it out a lil longer?

I grow in coco, but don't flush. I use FloraKleen and Drip Clean toward the end, so can't help with flushing questions. Do you have a photo of the plant in natural light to see bud trichomes?

Comment

I just said to hell with it and chopped them down today anyways I figured it was time and if it’s not how I like then I know for next time to wait it out a week or 2 longer

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        did you look at the trichomes ? a few clear and mostly cloudy will give a head high and cloudy to amber will sit you in the couch

• Blowinnheavy420
        Blowinnheavy420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I did old jar head a few of the plants had some amber trichomes from what I was able to see with the little loup that I bought others were milky so I figured it was time and they are putting off a wonderful smell already. Most of them smell the same which makes me think there probably the same genetics and 2 of them smell real fruity kinda like juicy fruit but with a lil bit of something else I can’t put my nose on what it is just yet lol and one smells lemony/ skunky.

Welp hope she is OK smoke for you?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Blowinnheavy420
        Editing a comment
        Me to I had 8 plants in 3 gal pots and 1 in a solo cup that I just let grow so I took the one in the solo cup down as a tester about 2 weeks ago it was dry in about 2 days I put in a jar for a couple days kept burping it and then smoked it, it was really smooth it wasn’t harsh at all smelled super skunky and I got a hell of a high off of it. So I think this harvest is gunna be pretty good hoping to get atleast 6-8 oz’s back fingers crossed lol

I can't see your trichs, but just by your pictures, those buds look ready to me.
      Nice big ole hard looking flowers ,beautiful.
      I bet its gonna be good smoke too.
      Congratulations. .
      GoodLuck with your dry an cure. That's just as important as growing it is, just don't overdry, better yet read one of Nebulas, Tutorials on drying -curing, if you haven't already.
      Flushing is one of those topics like defoliating, everyone has got their own opinion.
      Nice job, with your plants
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Blowinnheavy420
        Editing a comment
        I had 8 plants in 3 gal pots and 1 in a solo cup that I just let grow so I took the one in the solo cup down as a tester about 2 weeks ago it was dry in about 2 days I put in a jar for a couple days kept burping it and then smoked it, it was really smooth it wasn’t harsh at all smelled super skunky and I got a hell of a high off of it. So I think this harvest is gunna be pretty good, and I’m thinking of getting them humidity packs or whatever they are (not sure of the name) to put in the jars when their done drying so I don’t have to burp them all the time but thank you D.a.s.s.69 it’s my first grow so hoping for a good outcome I can be proud of and smoke off of for a few months

They look delicious.

Comment

• Blowinnheavy420
        Editing a comment
        Thanks aubadge1951 the tester buds I took a few weeks back turned out to be pretty damn good so I hope the rest does too! Thanks again

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X