Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 12 Northern Lights sulphur deficiency??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 12 Northern Lights sulphur deficiency??

Hi. First time grower here. I'm currently on day 12 Northern Lights autoflower. Growing in soil. Noted yellowish discoloration over the new leaves since day 10. Currently the yellowish discoloration is more prominent and involves the leave veins as well. It starts of at the base of each leaves and extends up to the veins. My best diagnosis currently is sulphur deficiency. Also I noticed whistch patches over the top leaf. Is that some sort of mold or fungal infection? Need second opinion and how to proceed. Any help is very much appreciated. Getting very anxious here.

Doesn't look too bad - to me - this is what it needs

more soil to live in - as in bigger pot
    more light

I don't see any white stuff
    Last edited by Canuck147; 12-19-2019, 07:08 PM.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks so much Canuck147. I shall do exactly that. Transplant to a bigger pot. Thanks again.

Comment

I agree, they look nice, IF they are sulfur deficient the yellow starts in the veins and spreads into the leaf. In that case water soluble powdered sulfur is cheap (as supplies go), a light sprinkle and water them (if the leaf is not to far gone it will green up)
        Bigger pots are good! I use 20 gallon for photos and 7 gallon for autos,,,

Comment

I planted the seedling in biochar soil as it was easily available near my area and I had seen several outdoor growers getting very good yield. Thought that might have caused some nutrient imbalance. It's good to know that the yellowish discoloration is nothing to be concerned about. I'll be transplanting it to a 5 gallon pot with the other 3 seedlings in my 4 x 4 tent. This is an awesome community. Very quick response from its members.

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
            OlderNOTwiser commented
            Editing a comment
            For clarification...you do mean it will be in its own pot and not sharing with three others?

That's right. Each seedling will be in its own 5 gallon pot.

Comment

Once you get it in the bigger pot, do not over water, try grow bags instead of plastic pots. Just a suggestion.
            4x4 flower tent
            sour dream
            Blue Diesel
            Trainwreck
            platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
            Green Dream
            Sour Dream
            blue dream
            Freakshow

Comment

Transplanted all four plants to fabric pots and started my first nutrient feeding. Temperature/humidity control has been quite a challenge. Living in South East Asia with high humidity and temperature has not made things easy. Just fixed a second air conditioner to keep the girls happy. Liquid silicon and seaweed extract has proven to be very effective in strengthening the stem and leaves.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X