CBD autoflower...when to harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBD autoflower...when to harvest?

My little (23.5 inches) CBD plant is flowering nicely but it is so different than the photo plant I grew this summer. I'll get proper pics later (can't break the seal on the tent until the grandkid leaves for work) but I'm curious if I treat this as any other plant or if there are different things to look for. Such as, right now the white hairs are only about 1/8" long. My other grow they were 3/4" so I could get a good look at things. I should have three more weeks according to breeder info and I likely slowed it a bit by trying to do some LST on it. I had to let the main cola free of its restraints as it was seemingly turning from flexible to rock hard stems in just a few hours. So I may have added a week or two by stressing her a little. Do I use hairs turning amber as a guide or will it somehow finish and let me know? First time auto and cbd for me so double learning curve.

Anyone with cbd or auto flowering experience...love to hear from you!

And thanks in advance as always.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Gotta wait on the trichomes - same as photoperiod.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

This depends on whether or not you are growing under the government rules of what is considered hemp. If you have to test under .3% cut them when they first start becoming cloudy. If you arent ruled by the law then I'd cut when they are all cloudy. If your growing a 1 to 1 strain cut when the first amber show.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Thanks, guys. I'm not bound to any particular laws or rules as I'm entirely rogue so I'll keep on keeping on! Now I know what I'm looking for. If this plant didn't have such an aroma it would easily fit on a table as a Christmas decoration.
        TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
        EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
        AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
        IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X