Cinderella 99 Seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinderella 99 Seeds

Hey guys. I just made my first seedbank order. I got Cinderella 99 coming in a 5 pack and plant on germinating all of them. Anyone have any experience with these? Will have 1 separate mother and flower the other 4 in a 4x8. This is what I got. Seeds should be here today sometime
    Cinderella 99 feminized cannabis seeds offer users a burst of creative energy that boosts mood, and can ease pain, stress, and anxiety.

I really like Cinderella 99. Good choice.

Comment

Welcome to GWE, sounds like a nice morning time med!

Comment

I've grown C99 by G13 Labs a few times, it's a very well-liked strain.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Sadly still waiting on Seeds. Not surprised that usps is swamped right now though. Still excited

Comment

Getting new seeds and looking at all the different strains can be a joy in and of itself. I still feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I order new seeds.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

For real I like to window shop for seeds. Lmao

Comment

I actually grew this C99 from this company. It's very finicky. Sensitive to environment and tends to be a bit spindly. Fruity AF though.

Comment

Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
                  Getting new seeds and looking at all the different strains can be a joy in and of itself. I still feel like a kid on Christmas morning when I order new seeds.
                  Or like stuffing those cereal box tops into an envelope with 50 hard earned cents, and then waiting 8 to 12 weeks for your baking powder powered submarine to arrive. Great when it FINALLY arrives, but a catastrophic tragedy when you lose that damn sub in a mud puddle!

Comment

I'm flowering two C99's (by Female Seeds) right now, and LOVE these plants. Easy going, take to topping and scrog like ducks to water. Not finicky about nutes, either. My favorite so far out of six grows.

Comment

C99. Solid choice.
                      Space: 4 x 5 x 6, Two 600w HPS, Dirt farmer since Nov 2012.

Current Grow: White Truffles (GG#4 X Peanut Butter Breath)

Comment

They came in yesterday (24th) and dropped them in some distilled water and let sit for 18 hrs. 3 already popped and the other 2 are on a paper towel. The 3 are in promix with a small amount of granular tomato feed (2-5-3). Using this highbay for veg for now. I have a 5000k 330w led light on the way. I’ll switch to that when it comes in. The 4x8 tent is actually split in 2 by taping the floor pan up as a well. This is temp till current flower ends.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X