Ok who is your favorite breeder ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok who is your favorite breeder ?

For me it's Ace seeds. So far I grew their Kali China and Panama Red. I ordered Nepal Jam and again Kali China. On the way some Thai Chi..! And you ??

Cheers,

FarmBuck
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Barney's Farm! I just ordered 7 of their strains and I'm going to do a grow using only their genetics. 👍

DNA Genetics (formerly Reserva Privada) is a close runner up for me.

Comment

My 2 favorite strains are MSNL's Nitro Lemon Haze, and Nirvanas Original Glue.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

My favorite breeder is a 00 seeds. I usually buy them through Pev grow,A bit cheaper price for the same seeds at other Banks. I like AMS great quality Seeds, a bit pricey. I like Barney's Farm and get There seeds through Pev grow.Again I find the same seeds a bit cheaper than the other Banks.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).
        Perpetual Harvests
        Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
        Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
        2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

TGA Subcool is the daddy of my first and favorite grow strain: DAIRY QUEEN.
          Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Dinafem and DutchPassion for me. Have never had a bad seed. Strong grows, healthy plants. Interesting, tasty strains!
            I go through a seed bank based out of the UK. Lots of free seeds!

Comment

i think its important to remember breeders and seedbanks are not the same. many seedbanks outsource their breeding. subcool is a master breeder but many of the DNA/TGA/reserva privada are breed by other people working for subcool. anyway if you guys are really into breeding i think the best breeder alive is called "breeder steve" hes the legend that created sweet tooth and grapefruit, he made blue satellite in a collaboration with dj short and nowadays hes doing selection from a one million seeds per year project in colombia. other great breeders are matt from riot seeds, karma from karma genetics, dj short from old world seeds, bodhi from bodhi seeds and duke daimond and Mr. soul from brother grimm

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Good info 9fingerleafs very good.

Barneys Farm has provided the seeds for my best grows. Acapulco Gold, Honey B for photo's. Their Blue Mammoth auto is in a class of its own.
              Focus and relativity.

Comment

• DingusKhan
                DingusKhan commented
                Editing a comment
                I LOVE their Vanilla Kush!

Oh yes I did ordered once some Afghans from AMS. They (afghan) produced some really good hash...
              Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
              Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
              Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
              Full auto grow
              Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
              12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Ask me again after a few more grows. Once I have my growing skills more developed I can say which plants are my favs and from which breeder. But right now I am really liking my Sweet Seeds "Cream Caramel Auto" and the Spanish Seeds "Auto NLx's" are robust plants. Have not had an issue with ordering seeds either. Have seeds from Seedsman, Mephisto, Exotic Seeds and Advanced Seeds. Oh and some free seeds (new quick flowering Photos to trial grow) coming from Humbolt Seed Org. There are soo many breeders it will be difficult to grow from them all.

Comment

+1 Barney's Farm
                  Up next:
                  [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

Sensi
                    Dutch Passion
                    Barneys
                    Royal Queen
                    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I still like new420guy seeds. Any that didn't germinate he replaced and i think it was more my fault than the seeds to be honest. Several of my friends and family tell me its some of my best grows yet. Oh and the price and shipping is real nice. Only problem now is they cant take credit cards anymore.
                      640 watt hlg quantum board
                      320 watt diy chilled pucks x4
                      300 watt mars hydro sp3000
                      150 watt hlg quantum board
                      100 watt spider farmer led x2
                      organic soil with earth dust dry amendments
                      Water only i don't check ph
                      6 pot fabric autopots with GH trio nutes

Comment

I do like new420guy he answers emails I just sent him a check Here's "my" problem is conversion US from Euro. I click for USA and most of those sites still show Euro so I like to see our currency i'm not going to buy any crypto money. So if I see real $$ I buy from them, I know it's dumb but I am kinda weird that way, or any way really LOL
                        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                        indoor/outdoor grower
                        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
                          Farmbuck commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ditto, I like to see my currency in CDN, A bit more expensive than my americans friends but hey here it's 3 times the price or more in my city in Canada..! So I ordered from Coffee Shop Seed, so far I'm happy with their service.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X