2nd Grow Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd Grow Results

Just got my 2nd grow into jars and curing...still a lot to learn/improve, but much better results from the 1st grow mainly due to better genetics, proper watering, and all the good information on this site!
    Details:
    1X - Seedsman Blueberry, 1X Barney's Farm Cookies Kush, 1X Seedsman Bubba Kush (started 1 week late as i accidentally killed the first seedling), 1X Freebie Big Bang (massive hermie 1 week into 12/12 and chopped). ~6 weeks at 18/6 and ~9 weeks at 12/12.
    Biobizz Light mix soil
    Botanicare Grow, Bloom, Cal/Mag + Molasses the last 2 weeks
    2 X 4 tent with 315W LEC , 6" exhaust (controlled by humidity controller) + carbon filter, and 2 6" fans for circulation
    As for training, i intended to top and tie down everyone, but that didn't really work out due to varied growth. Blueberry is the only plant the got topped and tied down as intended. Cookies Kush just got bent over and Bubba Kush only had the side branches spread out.
    Yield was right at 10oz with another 3oz of sparkly trim. Quality is top notch (so I say) so I'm pumped.
    All comments welcome. Thanks for looking!

Hi JuanHondo that is really impressive and I like your setup. may take something like what you have there into consideration for myself-I am thinking of scaling down and going back to a tent. I am a biobizz user from time to time and cannot say enough about their organic bottled fertilizers. I have my own fertilizer with the help of my chickens and worms. 10 oz from 4 plants sounds like a good grow! your plants look(ed) great and even greater in jars!. nice job. And an excellent choice of strains to grow. looks like you are doing everything right.

Comment

Excellent grow if you ask me JuanHondo. Big healthy plants and a heavy harvest. I am about a month away from harvest with 3 plants in a 2x4 tent with LED's (next light will probably be a CMH). Hoping for a similar yield. Yes, much of what I have learned is from GWE to be sure. BIG THUMBS UP!

Comment

Way to grow JuanHondo very well done. I got some Bubba on the way really looking forward to some kush .
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

chicken poop is SO high in nitrogen your veg stage musta been gangbuster.

looks great i feel like i can smell through the screen.

congrats

Comment

Congrats, Juan!!!
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X