Can you tell when germinating is finished

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you tell when germinating is finished

Hey guys this is proply wrong but is a weed seedling still in germination stage until its 1st serated leaves come out at that stage its hit veg stage im just inquiring thanks
    IO'D

I could be wrong but my understanding is once the seed sprouts a tap root it is still in germination. Once it is planted in a medium and it sprouts it is a seedling. Once the number of leaflets per leaf becomes 5-7, the seedling stage is over and it is in vegatative.
    Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
    Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
    Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
    2 small 6" fans
    Promix HP
    GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

Wicked thanks mate thats primo to know ive read that aswell but also read others also stating different but majority stating simular to youres thanks mate
      IO'D

Comment

And by the time the plant reaches the size described by SmashGuitar you'll see that she starts acting completely differently; she stretches towards the light, leaves pointing upward; she changes daily, her energy is on high.

For me it's always like one day they're seedlings, and I blink my eyes and see they've changed into fast-growing juveniles. This is from Weds. to this morning;

Click image for larger version

Name:	veg dec11 wk2JPG.JPG
Views:	272
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	357281Click image for larger version

Name:	veg dec14 end wk2.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	1.75 MB
ID:	357282

The nutes have to be right so you don't overwhelm and burn them; they're just starting to pick up steam, but don't need monster nutes at all!!!
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thanks bruf very help and ive neva seen plants that big so fast that blows my mind awsom plants bro
          IO'D

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Plants go a lot faster in hydro than in soil, and these gals took their sweet time for 2 weeks. (BTW, I'm your sis ;-}

< Then they are bitches.>
          I was just talking. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.
          Last edited by kingfish; 12-14-2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            duckman THANK YOU. You'd think folks would know there's lots of women growers on this site. Hell, it's run by a woman grower.

• kingfish
            kingfish commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry alltatup, didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            kingfish It's all good, my brotha. I find it offensive when guys use BDSM language to "sexualize" their relationship with their Cannabis plant, but it's not the kind of thing I'm gonna complain about. That kind of "domination" approach makes me sad, is all... Cannabis does so much better when there's mutual respect in the relationship.

LOL funny how winter slows normal grow processes down a bit. Alltatup you are the twisted sister of hydro
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Soorbudgal Don't you dare compare me to Dee Snyder!!!! While it's true that I wanna rock, I have nothing in common whatsoever with that boy.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Try this one instead....did one similar in North Carolina called Deals Gap
            This 100-mile loop is, without a doubt, among the best, most challenging motorcycle roads in the state. In one 15-mile section, there are about 65 curves!

Sorry good grow sis
          IO'D

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            It's all good, my brotha...

And you are right the best growers i know take away my ol man a hippe hunter just cause ive seen more of his weed than the others but yea most the real good growers i seen have been females and awesome growers just like nebula haze you and much more so fully understand were you coming from sis keep it up cause females rock human or plant form ahaha
          IO'D

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Corogold That's really interesting what you say about female growers. Me, I do my old hippie thing with my girls: I worship them, I talk to them, I sit there and watch them, they make me cry with their beauty sometimes. And I really believe that the energy that I put into them, share with them, adds to the power of the cured bud.

Dudes rock, too. At least the ones who really respect dudettes do...

Classic that's what we women growers are. They say it's a mans world but it ain't nothin without a women or a girl!!
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yea agree ahaha ive only just started grown coming up 6mths ago ive been brought up around it my whole life tho just really didnt have much interest in grown my old man had so much i had unlimited supply and i suffer from cronic depression and this last 6mths has been so benificial to my happiness even my partner made me notice how my depression has been milder since i startd grown and just recently ive started talkn to them accidently and i just feel so good grown i wake up in normal daytime hours i study the plant on net plus this forum and just record my grown regimes on paper i have always loved smokn tastn enjoyn taken marijuana now this last 6mths grown ive found it just as benificial aa smoking it if not even more benificial grown it i am defintly hooked on grown i love it for its buety .its multi purposal qualitys and just its really really good for my self esteem aswell as my outlook on life has been alot more possible im a proud new happy grower
            IO'D

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Just working outside in the garden gives me so much peace and being able to heal plants and watch them grow and change. I feel happy thinking about seeds in my future grows the planning. It's funny as a kid we don't care much about growing it just when do we eat it. I almost get sad when the harvest comes to and end. I live for the new days of spring. Nature is just loving it takes what you give lovingly and gives you back nourishment for body and soul. Really for me it's the simple life I love

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              SoOrbudgal Amen!!

Corogold I feel the exact same way you do, and growing my own has definitely helped with depression and anxiety. I'm about to grow some strong THC/strong CBD plants, it's important to get some CBD in the mix for depression.

alltatup and soOrbudgal please check out my post my 1st grow update to let me know wat you think its just outdoors but ive done and doing alot seen as this is my first time grown so please let me know what yous think positive and negative feedback is acknowledged i love to learn i really want to learn lights and hydros just im quite finacially broke but i try doing my best with what i can please check it out my first grow update much appreciated
            IO'D

Comment

To right my freind i really feel the same about it to ahaha awesome
              IO'D

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Your outdoor gals look good Corogold keep up the good care they will give it back to you.

Thankyou SoOrbudgal im stoked but i am trying hard so im happy yous think they look good cause i think there buetiful aswell ahaha
              IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X