Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yep you did great bringing that one around JDU. Patience and easy on the ferts. brought that little gal back, experience and knowledge. I gotta move my clones only 3 to my outdoor veg. tent now that I got that heat lamp in there. Tested it all night last night looked at it at 130am had temp gauge hidden around on floor of tent 78-80 at floor and 2ft above so I think the old veg only vipra 450 will do the trick for now until my new light arrives. My little germination table with t-5 light bar is too crowded for 6

Leave a comment:

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    My fingers are crossed for you. She's lookin pretty rough. Make sure you have lots of drain holes

• LukaMateja
    replied
    Okay so I transplanted my plant in a bigger bowl filled 75% seedling soil (rooting enhancing in it) and 25% perlite. I hope it will recover cause I broke some of the roots which were attached to the bottom of the pot.
    ​​​​​
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LukaMateja
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you. Yes, my ph is around 6

• kingfish
    replied
    Growing Cannabis Basics

Leave a comment:

• SirSmksAlot
    commented on 's reply
    I'd transplant as soon as possible into some good soil and bigger better draining container. I'd also say your plant is ready for some nutes. I'd start at 1/4 strength and go from there. Are you testing you ph?

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    May be an optical allusion (Read that as I have old eyes) but is your plant in a bowl? Drainage? Looks like its overwatered.

Leave a comment:

• LukaMateja
    commented on 's reply
    I use regular flower soil, dont know which one exactly but without any perlite. Im planning to transplant it into a bigger pot with better soil with perlite and good drainage. I didn't start fertilizing it yet. I water it when I feel the soil is dry to 1 inch deep.

• LukaMateja
    commented on 's reply
    I use regular flower soil, dont know which one exactly but without any perlite. Im planning to transplant it into a bigger pot with better soil with perlite and good drainage. I didn't start fertilizing it yet. I water it when I feel the soil is dry to 1 inch deep.

• SirSmksAlot
    replied
    I agree with olderNOTwiser, you need better draining soil. The brown spots might indicate a lack of cal-mag or improper ph levels. What's your medium?

Leave a comment:

• OlderNOTwiser
    replied
    I'd wager a guess that we all need more information... What is the pot it is in. Drainage. Don't see much perlite (if any). What type of soil. Your watering and nutrition routine. Lights, temps, etc.

The plant has a solid main stem and it appears that it would like very much to keep chugging along. My wild ass guess is too much water mixed with poor drainage or oxygen retention.

Leave a comment:

• LukaMateja
    started a topic HELP! Problem with plant

Problem with plant

Hello, this is my first ever 3 weeks old White Widow plant and rescently it's leaves has started curling down and brown spots have appeared on the lower larger leaves. I'm growing it in soil. Is it from too much or not enough water, nutrient burn, or anything else? Please Help. It is my first time growing so i appreciate all the help I can get cause I have no experience at all, Thanks!
    I Hope Its fixable and the plant will live..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LukaMateja; 12-13-2019, 05:23 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X