Problem with plant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Problem with plant

Hello, this is my first ever 3 weeks old White Widow plant and rescently it's leaves has started curling down and brown spots have appeared on the lower larger leaves. I'm growing it in soil. Is it from too much or not enough water, nutrient burn, or anything else? Please Help. It is my first time growing so i appreciate all the help I can get cause I have no experience at all, Thanks!
    I Hope Its fixable and the plant will live..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LukaMateja; 12-13-2019, 05:23 AM.

I'd wager a guess that we all need more information... What is the pot it is in. Drainage. Don't see much perlite (if any). What type of soil. Your watering and nutrition routine. Lights, temps, etc.

The plant has a solid main stem and it appears that it would like very much to keep chugging along. My wild ass guess is too much water mixed with poor drainage or oxygen retention.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• LukaMateja
      LukaMateja commented
      Editing a comment
      I use regular flower soil, dont know which one exactly but without any perlite. Im planning to transplant it into a bigger pot with better soil with perlite and good drainage. I didn't start fertilizing it yet. I water it when I feel the soil is dry to 1 inch deep.

I agree with olderNOTwiser, you need better draining soil. The brown spots might indicate a lack of cal-mag or improper ph levels. What's your medium?

Comment

• LukaMateja
      LukaMateja commented
      Editing a comment
      I use regular flower soil, dont know which one exactly but without any perlite. Im planning to transplant it into a bigger pot with better soil with perlite and good drainage. I didn't start fertilizing it yet. I water it when I feel the soil is dry to 1 inch deep.

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd transplant as soon as possible into some good soil and bigger better draining container. I'd also say your plant is ready for some nutes. I'd start at 1/4 strength and go from there. Are you testing you ph?

• LukaMateja
      LukaMateja commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Yes, my ph is around 6

May be an optical allusion (Read that as I have old eyes) but is your plant in a bowl? Drainage? Looks like its overwatered.
    Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
    A tale of two seeds
    Batter Up Sour Deisel
    Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
    New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
    Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Growing Cannabis Basics

Comment

Okay so I transplanted my plant in a bigger bowl filled 75% seedling soil (rooting enhancing in it) and 25% perlite. I hope it will recover cause I broke some of the roots which were attached to the bottom of the pot.
        ​​​​​
        Attached Files

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          My fingers are crossed for you. She's lookin pretty rough. Make sure you have lots of drain holes

Yep you did great bringing that one around JDU. Patience and easy on the ferts. brought that little gal back, experience and knowledge. I gotta move my clones only 3 to my outdoor veg. tent now that I got that heat lamp in there. Tested it all night last night looked at it at 130am had temp gauge hidden around on floor of tent 78-80 at floor and 2ft above so I think the old veg only vipra 450 will do the trick for now until my new light arrives. My little germination table with t-5 light bar is too crowded for 6
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X