Aw, f***....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, f***....

Half my light panel is dead, just noticed it today. I ordered a new one before realizing that the seller of my first light offers a 2-year warranty rather than the 1-year I first thought (which would have put it out of warranty). I just contacted the seller to see if they can do anything to help, if I wind up with a second replacement I'll just give it to a neighbor who also grows.

I think the lights died around 9 this morning; my girls are in flower now and I'm wondering if the reduced light intensity for ~24 hours will affect them that much. We have to move by the end of February, so I'm seriously hoping to harvest by then so all I have to transporrt are full drying racks. Flowering was started mid-October and apart from one plant with an existing problem--which I'm just trying to limp to harvest at this point--things are going well. Was hoping to flower longer than 13 weeks to try for seeds but oh well.

I figured things were going too smoothly...
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Hi man so sorry but I sure know your pain. Dealt with that last winter snow megeddon took out one of my lights and a lot more. I have 1/2 light panel i'm using just veg now all blue and white LOL currently just for clones/seedlings. Just 24hrs? Are they in darkness in the tent. Wouldn't think that would be too long I had to juggle mine indoors with reg. lamp lights with generators. Yours are close to 5wks now in flower? hmmm I sure hope you get your light quickly I've not dealt with no light at all.
    I can't think of anyway to solve this, so sorry damn winter tough when this happens can't put them out for sunshine. Good luck hope that light arrive ASAP
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My new light should be here by tomorrow, that is if the porch pirates aren't out and about. Hopefully I'll be able to stop at home between my 2 jobs to check.

The wonder twins (yes I have 2 plants in a tent meant for 1, somehow it's working) in their dark period now, most of today and tomorrow they'll be in reduced 'daylight' but it'll be enough to keep them awake if the rest of the panel doesn't fail; I can have the tent wide open during the day so they will get some light. Trying to figure out a time when I can swap the lights out without causing too much chaos (they're well twined into a scrog net and tied to stuff, so I need to be very careful messing with anything above).
      ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang good luck hope the light arrived today

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X