3 wk. old seedling under LED?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 wk. old seedling under LED?

Happy growing everyone! This seedling was started from seed 3 wks ago using DWC under a 1200w LED full-spectrum light. This is the first time I'm using the LED and wanted to know if this is a healthy seedling. After having success once using HIDS but with many problems controlling the tent temperature/humidity. The current temperature in the tent is between 74 degrees (night) and no more than 80 degrees (day) with tolerable humidity ranges. I have the light height set at 30" and wanted to know if the "stretch" of the internodes and hardiness of the seedling is good before I add additional seedlings. Suggestions and comments are always welcome.

It looks great to me.

Comment

• bumper55
      bumper55 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a good thing to hear for sure and I can add the 2 purple kush seedlings now.

Hello bumper55 welcome to the GWE forum. Seedlings look really good. They have really good color and light distance seems good. I use 2 450 LED actual watt 400 for both I believe. LED runs way cooler my indoor tent temps are same as yours. You are doing DWC? I don't know much about that, I do soil mix. LED may make your leaves look lighter or streaky when lights are on so if you got any questions fire away lots of DWC and LED folks here to help. I love the kush strains. Good Luck have fun.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X