Sick plant help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Sick plant help!

I’m not sure what’s going on with this plant, any advice? It’s in flour mode and I just noticed some whitish powder and the leaves are starting to get dry.

I would start by checking for bugs. What is your ph like?

Comment

No no bugs, I think I’ve been missing the plant too much and it’s creating too much moisture. The tips are from the pH being a little off I think and lack of calmag

Comment

Misting sorry I was voice texting.

Comment

This is my first time growing, so I’m not sure what it supposed to look like. Please take a look at video and see if you can tell anything going on, or is this normal. I did just get a PH meter, the other one I was using was not as accurate

Comment

I am just using this website for the first time, so please bear with me. Having trouble sending the video but if you have any advice on how to treat plant I’d really appreciate it

Comment

mites eating the bud sites?
              You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

I'd stop the, misting and see if that helps. Are you using ro water or tap? If ro you defiantly want to make sure you're adding cal mag. To me it looks like ph issues. You may want to do a flush to get your ph in check. What is your ph at?

Comment

After taking a closer look at the second pic it appears to possibly be some mold. I'm guessing it might be from the misting.

Comment

I would stop misting. Misting is great in the early veg stage if humidity is low but in flower you can get a whole assortment of issues including wpm and bud rot. It could be the beginnings of WPM https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabi...powdery-mildew which may be hard to get rid of since you are in flower. That said i cant tell if it is wpm or just some trichomes starting to appear.

Comment

You could try to make a mixture of a tablespoon of baking soda a squirt of non detergent dish soap and a gallon of water and spray your plants at lights out. That should kill the mold spores. It's just being in flower that makes dealing with something like this a bit more difficult to try to control. You could also use a very diluted mix of h2o2.

Comment

looks like powdery mildew, dont get your leaves wet in flowering, just water the soil. get some Jakes and spray as directed, works on PM and bugs

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X