Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you use CO2 in your grows and what equipment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of you use CO2 in your grows and what equipment?

So, I've been researching and making some purchases, such as a 400watt LED (120 Watt actual) and I'm waiting on a 48" X 24" X 60" grow tent. I've been emailing back & forth with Seedman, they've been exceptionally helpful. One factor that fascinates me is the employment of CO2. I would like to know what, if anything you members use. I pulled up a post from this past Summer (OP Jayv) where his/her generator failed for a while. My 1st grow will only be two plants (maybe one) so I won't need much.
    A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Never used it.

Comment

Long story short, you don't need co2 at all with 1-2 plants in a 2'x4' tent with 120 watts. You're not going to have the light intensity to use it, nor the heat to need it, It will truly just be wasted money.

Comment

Is CO2 Worth the Trouble?

Comment

I'm inclined to agree that my grow doesn't need CO2. That said, I may just try a couple of fizz volcanoes later in the flowering stage (only with light). vinegar and baking soda. It might help, it might not but there's the fun, right? I thought Nebula didn't think the packets helped that much?
          A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Using CO2 enrichment requires a sealed environment to be effective. Not worth the trouble in a tent. As others have mentioned, you need more light to fill the 8 sq. feet of floor space. As an example, it would take 3 of those Amazon lamps to have enough intensity. Be prepared to ventilate the tent.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

water, sugar and yeast make CO2, and so do you,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X